State Finals 2022- Notable Matches, Upsets, etc.

navy80

Braun hits a double leg for the TD.  Khawaja up quickly and spins out for escape to tie it at 6.  Braun snaps him to the mat and spins behind for 8-6 lead with 45 seconds left.  Khawaja looks really wiped out

Just now, SWINfan said:

He looked banged up last week to me.  Still competed, but just seemed like he was pushing through.  Did you see the same?

That said, I did consider that when making my picks, but still picked him to the Final.  

I overheard Floyd Central fans talking at Semi state in the morning that he hasn't been feeling well for a few weeks. OR something to that effect.. 

28 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

He looked banged up last week to me.  Still competed, but just seemed like he was pushing through.  Did you see the same?

That said, I did consider that when making my picks, but still picked him to the Final.  

He definitely competed. Didn't look the same or healthy. Tough way to go out. At least he has Michigan to look forward to for the next few years. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.