Best semi state matches to rewatch!

Wrestlingfan937

A few more from Evansville, especially if you like drama, tight matches and comebacks.

106 - Isaiah Schaefer - Luke Rioux - semis
120 - Jared Dunn - Seth Cowden - ticket round
120 - Jared Dunn - Dominic McNeeley - semis (see a pattern here?) 
120 - Lane Gilbert - Noah Lykins - semis
145- Anfernee Oliver - Alex Smith - 1st Round 
160 - Chris Newman - Michael Hutchinson - ticket round
170 - Any Brody Baumann match - his finishes are so clean and he wrestles to score all the time!
182 - Any Reid Schroeder match.  He's not afraid to get after it and roll around in scrambles.  He won 3 matches by fall and lost 18-10 to Drake Buchanan.
220 - Royce Deckard III - Brody Ford - 1st round

2 hours ago, SWINfan said:

A few more from Evansville, especially if you like drama, tight matches and comebacks.

106 - Isaiah Schaefer - Luke Rioux - semis
120 - Jared Dunn - Seth Cowden - ticket round
120 - Jared Dunn - Dominic McNeeley - semis (see a pattern here?) 
120 - Lane Gilbert - Noah Lykins - semis
145- Anfernee Oliver - Alex Smith - 1st Round 
160 - Chris Newman - Michael Hutchinson - ticket round
170 - Any Brody Baumann match - his finishes are so clean and he wrestles to score all the time!
182 - Any Reid Schroeder match.  He's not afraid to get after it and roll around in scrambles.  He won 3 matches by fall and lost 18-10 to Drake Buchanan.
220 - Royce Deckard III - Brody Ford - 1st round

can you get me a link to watch the evansville? i cant find it

4 hours ago, Banks said:

can you get me a link to watch the evansville? i cant find it

Need a Flo subscription...   Not sure if you paid on ihsaatv.org how it works.

https://www.trackwrestling.com/predefinedtournaments/MainFrame.jsp?newSession=false&TIM=1645140259765&pageName=%2Fpredefinedtournaments%2FBracketViewer.jsp&twSessionId=vksrwuscec

If you bought through ihsaatv.org, they email you with all the links to each mat at each SS. Or, you can go directly to their web site and click it there. The challenge with the stream is it's the entire day for that mat. So, you have to look at the track brackets to find the mat & then FF to the match you want to see. 

Flo bought Track (unfortunately IMO), so now if you click the video button on the Track brackets, it takes you to the flo login unlike last year.

13 hours ago, SWINfan said:

106 - Isaiah Schaefer - Luke Rioux - semis - Tight from beginning to end
120 - Jared Dunn - Logan Miller - 1st round - Headlock City
120 - Jared Dunn - Seth Cowden - ticket round - Headlock City II

120 - Jared Dunn - Dominic McNeeley - semis (see a pattern here?) - Headlock City III 
120 - Lane Gilbert - Noah Lykins - semis - Tight SV win
145- Anfernee Oliver - Alex Smith - 1st Round - Smith out to a big lead, Oliver looked to be on his way home --> Mad comeback and fall for AO
160 - Chris Newman - Michael Hutchinson - ticket round - Lots of action and a win in SV
220 - Royce Deckard III - Brody Ford - 1st round - Deckard all but done, behind 10-0, I believe.  Closes the gap, takes neutral and finishes Ford in the 3rd.  

Added a few details on each match...

Edited by SWINfan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.