Sterilaser in Action at State Finals! Get yours for 10% off!

Dave Cloud

Sterilaser will be sanitizing mats at the speed of light at this year's IHSAA Wrestling Championships. Our products use UV-C light to deactivate mold, fungus, germs, bacteria (including MRSA), viruses (including Covid-19) and many more. Sterilaser can sanitize wrestling mats, cheer mats or any hard surface. 

To celebrate our first year in Indiana Sterilaser products will be 10% off until March 11. 

Contact Indiana Rep Dave Cloud for more info: davec@sterilaser.net    765-610-8150

Sterilaser Website

4 minutes ago, rdrodd1 said:

Just wondering what good this Sterilaser does if you are walking behind it with dirty shoes?  I seen them doing that at the NCAA's in the past and now here.  Seems like it would make more sense to be pulling it. 

Or at least have some type of shoe covering if those are the shoes you walked around the arena with.  But honestly all the wrestlers would benefit from having their shoes cleaned prior to getting on the mat.  I suspect most of the skin infections are tracked in from the locker rooms and hallways.  

rdrodd1: This was our first time with Sterilaser at the state finals. So it was more a proof of concept. Even though we were walking after the units, the viral/bacterial load on the mats was reduced dramatically considering how many people had been on the mat. 

You are correct, it is best to sanitize your shoes before gong on the mat. This is what we do in our wrestling room. Next year we will have the boots to wear . MattM, I agree, it would be best if we could find a way for wrestlers shoes to be cleaned before stepping on the mat.

And Matt Time, Sterilaser scored a ton of team points!

2 minutes ago, dave cloud said:

rdrodd1: This was our first time with Sterilaser at the state finals. So it was more a proof of concept. Even though we were walking after the units, the viral/bacterial load on the mats was reduced dramatically considering how many people had been on the mat. 

You are correct, it is best to sanitize your shoes before gong on the mat. This is what we do in our wrestling room. Next year we will have the boots to wear . MattM, I agree, it would be best if we could find a way for wrestlers shoes to be cleaned before stepping on the mat.

And Matt Time, Sterilaser scored a ton of team points!

I don't doubt that it works great but I was wondering the same thing when they were using them at the NCAA's after the Wuhan hit.  At first they were pulling them and it seemed like a great idea then they start to push them to get it done quicker between matches.  Personally, I'm fine with a mop.

The problem with mopping is that many of the solutions require the surface to remain wet for 10 minutes to be effective. Especially in the winter with the air so dry, that can be a challenge. Also, if any spots are missed they are not sanitized.

Trinedad: Because the light source is so close to the surface the required time is 4/10 of a second. Oakland University in Michigan did a study on the effectiveness of the UV-C light. I believe it is on our website. Our stand up room units do take considerably longer because of the distance. 

I appreciate the input from you guys. I looked into the product and UV-C light use before agreeing to rep the company. The NCAA had their medical panel look at the product as well. 

On 2/20/2022 at 7:09 PM, dave cloud said:

The problem with mopping is that many of the solutions require the surface to remain wet for 10 minutes to be effective. Especially in the winter with the air so dry, that can be a challenge. Also, if any spots are missed they are not sanitized.

Trinedad: Because the light source is so close to the surface the required time is 4/10 of a second. Oakland University in Michigan did a study on the effectiveness of the UV-C light. I believe it is on our website. Our stand up room units do take considerably longer because of the distance. 

I appreciate the input from you guys. I looked into the product and UV-C light use before agreeing to rep the company. The NCAA had their medical panel look at the product as well. 

I figured there was a reason for that. In hvac, the air is moving at around 600-700 feet per minute, so the particle does not stay around very long. Thank you for the answer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.