State Pairings

blueandgold

2 hours ago, SWINfan said:

Looks to me, if Buchanan doesn't choose bottom, he's pretty much in control.  No video available on TW/Flo, but this at least answers some of the questions.

Veazy.jpg

correct...so Veazy was down 6-5 before the takedown to fall...could've been up 5-4 without the penalties...and yes Buchanan did the damage and had the number neutral...knowing what each knows now, I'd suspect Veazy tries slowing down Buchanan's neutral...Buchanan doesn't go down...Veazy chooses top...or maybe I'm all wrong...I just didn't classify that as getting destroyed,  being it was a 1 point match before the takedown to fall..Obviously I'm rooting for the FWSS here, but just wanted to note it wasn't a "destroy" type match.

5 hours ago, nkraus said:

correct...so Veazy was down 6-5 before the takedown to fall...could've been up 5-4 without the penalties...and yes Buchanan did the damage and had the number neutral...knowing what each knows now, I'd suspect Veazy tries slowing down Buchanan's neutral...Buchanan doesn't go down...Veazy chooses top...or maybe I'm all wrong...I just didn't classify that as getting destroyed,  being it was a 1 point match before the takedown to fall..Obviously I'm rooting for the FWSS here, but just wanted to note it wasn't a "destroy" type match.

i watched the match mat side.  If you are offended by destroyed, I'll rephrase. Buchanan was in complete control in the victory. Veazy could win it all one year, but not this year in my opinion.

3 hours ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

i watched the match mat side.  If you are offended by destroyed, I'll rephrase. Buchanan was in complete control in the victory. Veazy could win it all one year, but not this year in my opinion.

neutral Buchanan was in complete control...he was not in complete control of the match as he got ridden out a period and turned...I'm not picking Veazy to win, nor am I guaranteeing he will get to this or that match, but destroy and complete control aren't the terms I would use...anything can happen

chris norman valpo vs. josh garza ring a bell to anybody?  Two times in a row if I'm not wrong...Garza was in complete control of the match until Norman chose top

20 minutes ago, nkraus said:

neutral Buchanan was in complete control...he was not in complete control of the match as he got ridden out a period and turned...I'm not picking Veazy to win, nor am I guaranteeing he will get to this or that match, but destroy and complete control aren't the terms I would use...anything can happen

chris norman valpo vs. josh garza ring a bell to anybody?  Two times in a row if I'm not wrong...Garza was in complete control of the match until Norman chose top

Ive only spoken to Elijah a couple of times personally, but my nephew was with him at CIA and from what he’s told me and the brief interactions I’ve had with Elijah himself, I feel like he welcomes the challenge. Nevertheless, definitely brutal draws all 4 years.

1 hour ago, Sutton047 said:

Ive only spoken to Elijah a couple of times personally, but my nephew was with him at CIA and from what he’s told me and the brief interactions I’ve had with Elijah himself, I feel like he welcomes the challenge. Nevertheless, definitely brutal draws all 4 years.

I don't think you meant to quote me, but heck yes for Elijah!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.