1st timers

1prouddad

Armen Koltookian was unranked in the semi state and state all season, he not only punched his ticket, but was the 195 champ at FW for Concord, who hasn’t had anyone qualify in almost 10 years. Not to mention it’s only his 3rd year wrestling, can’t wait to see what he does next weekend!

44 minutes ago, deeznutz said:

Armen Koltookian was unranked in the semi state and state all season, he not only punched his ticket, but was the 195 champ at FW for Concord, who hasn’t had anyone qualify in almost 10 years. Not to mention it’s only his 3rd year wrestling, can’t wait to see what he does next weekend!

He definitely should’ve been ranked. He looked really good at Al Smith. 

53 minutes ago, deeznutz said:

He should also get the award for most Star Warsian name...

54 minutes ago, deeznutz said:

I was impressed with how much he progressed since folkstyle state last year 

106 - Brownsburg freshman Jake Hockaday with the EvSS title 

113 - Brownsburg sophomore Preston Haines with the EvSS title

152 - Brownsburg senior Nick Cicciarelli with the EvSS runner up

182 - Brownsburg freshman Gunner Henry with the EvSS runner up

The EvSS was brutal as ever. So proud of these Bulldogs punching their tickets for the first time  and especially happy for senior Nick Cicciarelli who has been in the Brownsburg club since he was a wee tyke...

13 hours ago, deeznutz said:

null

Edited by busstogate

16 minutes ago, TysonNisley said:

Pretty sure there was someone else that did it a couple years ago, Jeff Dunasky was his name if I'm not mistaken.

I think there is a web site for that, and you are mistaken. 😂  Dunasky lost in the ticket round. I was pulling for him. Lane was another one that comes to mind but think he had an injury his SR year.  Anyway, congrats to Guerin!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.