Semi State Streams

RAJR

9 hours ago, base said:

Should be standard policy to remind the table help that they are next to a live mic. I heard one scorer today say "I hope he pins his a$*" before a match.  I'm all for friendly banter among hometown folks but thought that was really over the line

Why I like the overhead view & not mat side. Officials from last match in front of the cameras of the one taking place on the mat. Missed action on the edge of the mat. Very sad how many people posted on social media about how the local webcasts obliterated yesterday's coverage. Let the people decide with supply & demand!

I swear we had this exact same thread a year ago when we all experienced the exact same issues.  Chumpions Network seems like it's run by some middle school's media class.  Mat 2 at FWSS kept zooming in and out at random times, then missed everything towards the sides of the mat.

IHSAATV peeps....either partner up with local webcasters for these events or follow their format.  The media conglomerate Berne Witness can do a flawless all day broadcast in full HD and not miss a second of the action.  Chumpions Network yesterday for the FWSS looked like I was streaming on 56k modem in 1995 on Mat 1 and Mat 4.

45 minutes ago, busstogate said:

Full refund provided yesterday.  Checked and they cancelled the whole bundle to do it, including state for tomorrow.

Hopefully they have most of that feed issues fixed and those that want to can use the refund towards that.

1 hour ago, MattM said:

Hopefully they have most of that feed issues fixed and those that want to can use the refund towards that.

Pretty sure they are going to make us take the risk and attempt a new purchase.  They give no apology, nothing.  I am in the hole with just a refund, as the anticipation, planning and failure were all time consuming.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.