Semi State Streams

RAJR

4 minutes ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

Watching on TV so then no is the answer. Way overpriced for the quality.

I know it’s one extra step, but in the part for multi-mat events I’ve connected my laptop (if you have one) into my TV through the HDMI port and then set up the stream from there.  It allows me to have the 4 screen option mentioned earlier while still getting my TV screen size view.  

FWIW, the links from the email are a better "format" than going to ihsaatv.org and clicking the mat streams.  At least for me. The NC streams have been pretty good so far. I haven't looked much at the other SS but will later.

I don't care for 4 mats on a screen, just me. I cast one mat to TV, then just switch tabs on laptop for the other 3.

Edited by RAJR

1 minute ago, tyquhp13 said:

This is BS.  We paid for a service they are not providing. Mat one is still not working.  Yes, watching finals across the mats is crap.  Who do we contact to complain or get a partial refund?

Mat 1 is working, but it’s a block away from the mat

1 minute ago, tyquhp13 said:

This is BS.  We paid for a service they are not providing. Mat one is still not working.  Yes, watching finals across the mats is crap.  Who do we contact to complain or get a partial refund?

I am going to drop a note to that Bluewhatever company who processed the payment. Check your email receipt.

Just now, busstogate said:

Still not helping.  No thanks for that.  The plan offered through IHSAATV has all four and state.  I seem to think you know this and are just rubbing your Flo sub in our faces.

No I’m not, but you can listen to East Chicago on region sports 

4 minutes ago, Thor said:

No, now’s the time to pony up for Flo. 

No time soon.  I cut the cord long ago.  They want to be AT&T Jr. and that is fine.  It's too bad that right now, there are not enough people in wrestling either with money or willing to invest money to provide fans with better choices.  I know it's easy to give in, but they pretty much made their stake running everyone else out of the game.  Rofkin is trying to compete under the same rules and they too are not in my wallet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.