Semi State Noteable Matches, Tickets, Matches , Upsets

TeamGarcia

Omg what a wild war #8 gets his ticket punched over a game O'neill at 132 ,12-5 was a great match and I am beyond happy for my boy he's worked so hard for this and had great chance to make the finals vs Zeke 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

15 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

Looked like he was ready to finish the match...put his headgear on, etc. Not sure what happened there? Medical team didn't clear him?

Recovery time had expired when he snapped his headgear on. In a recovery time situation they cannot take head and neck time, thus it was 2 minutes maximum. 

2 minutes ago, Jayruss said:

My head is about to explode looking at the EVV semi state results!

Here is an interesting one in case you missed it.  

@220 Brody Ford (HH) jumped out to a 10-0 lead on Royce Deckard III by the middle of the 2nd period. An escape and takedown by RD3 and an escape from Ford made it 11-3 after 2.  Deckard chose neutral in the 3rd, got a takedown and took Ford to his back and got the Fall for the comeback win.  

44 minutes ago, Pg_rated said:

The first match, ehh I understand he was up… Second match Ayres had him broke and seemed to be in control… Weak move, sad the better wrestler went home.. Remember there to life than winning, character matters! 

He was winning the second match too… I wouldn’t say definitively the “better” wrestler went home. I’d be willing to bet this kid has a concussion and people booing that is crazy

2 hours ago, SWINfan said:

Holy Crap, Jared Dunn does it again!!   He was down 11-0 to Seth Cowden, took neutral and hit the headlock for the fall!  Jared Dunn of Princeton is a State Qualifier!   2 nasty headlocks to get him there.

Congrats to this young man, Princeton has a history of nasty headlocks. I remember Kyle Reed from about 20 years ago having a good one.

Edited by greco165
Correcting

5 minutes ago, Dingo Brigade said:

Nice shout out for some tough wrestlers, but it's the 3rd and 4th female state qualifiers. The first two are Olympic wrestlers Miracle and Hildebrandt (Olympic medalist). If either wins on Friday night, they will be the first placer in Indiana. Of all people, I know you know all that, no disrespect intended 

Hildebrandt never qualified

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.