Semi State Noteable Matches, Tickets, Matches , Upsets

TeamGarcia

22 minutes ago, Thor said:

I get that, but our kid who is one of the best, nicest kids I’ve ever been around is being vilified on this board, and we’re just sticking up for our wrestler. 

I think the entire Adams Central crowd during the finals vs Currie at Sectional this year think a little differently after those elbows went flying on restarts....

6 minutes ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

I think the entire Adams Central crowd during the finals vs Currie at Sectional this year think a little differently after those elbows went flying on restarts....

Those were completely inadvertent. He was trying to block off the sides so Currie couldn’t slide the legs in. 

3 minutes ago, purdue02 said:

Tobias (Northwood) over Wenk (Jay County) at 182 at FW 9-8.  At the very end they gave him a 3 point nearfall; however, the ref only swiped 3 times.  Wenk was clearly not exposed for 5 seconds.  Tough to see a guy lose that way but you cannot get thrown in the last 10 seconds.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was only a 2pt nearfall.

Just now, NavyGonzo said:

According to TW @ FWSS, Brickey @ 152 won by DQ again?

Has this ever happened where a wrestler won 2 matches by DQ to advance? Or was this a mistake on TW?

That slam in the ticket round was bad. I hope the kid is ok and am appalled that people are booing that kid.

Just now, Jstephenson1356 said:

That slam in the ticket round was bad. I hope the kid is ok and am appalled that people are booing that kid.

OK... Had to be sure

This circumstance has to be a first... Hope he's alright as well

1 minute ago, NavyGonzo said:

According to TW @ FWSS, Brickey @ 152 won by DQ again?

Has this ever happened where a wrestler won 2 matches by DQ to advance? Or was this a mistake on TW?

The first match, ehh I understand he was up… Second match Ayres had him broke and seemed to be in control… Weak move, sad the better wrestler went home.. Remember there to life than winning, character matters! 

1 minute ago, Pg_rated said:

The first match, ehh I understand he was up… Second match Ayres had him broke and seemed to be in control… Weak move, sad the better wrestler went home.. Remember there to life than winning, character matters! 

I'm sure there are opposing views on this... No need for mud slinging on the kids... They all work hard

5 minutes ago, Pg_rated said:

Looked like he was ready to finish the match...put his headgear on, etc. Not sure what happened there? Medical team didn't clear him?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.