Semi State Noteable Matches, Tickets, Matches , Upsets

TeamGarcia

13 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Brickey was up 7-2 and Dull had an illegal arm bar. 

Should have been called potentially dangerous before it was ever illegal. Ref allowed it to go up more. He was in position the whole time and was late on the call. This picture already is potentially dangerous and should have been called before an illegal move ever was thought of

914CB390-84ED-450E-9C2B-6BC44A25996B.jpeg

1 minute ago, X_R A T E D said:

Should have been called potentially dangerous before it was ever illegal. Ref allowed it to go up more. He was in position the whole time and was late on the call. This picture already is potentially dangerous and should have been called before an illegal move ever was thought of

914CB390-84ED-450E-9C2B-6BC44A25996B.jpeg

Watch the video. Hard to see that it's potentially dangerous in that picture and Dull forcibly moved it to the illegal position.

23 minutes ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

Agreed.  I've watched him for years.  When he gets behind or in a tight match, he tends to get unhinged.  Very exciting wrestler, but his career is done.

7-2 isn’t a tight match. I’m guessing the Carroll kid will be just fine next round

7 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

Watch the video. Hard to see that it's potentially dangerous in that picture and Dull forcibly moved it to the illegal position.

I was right in front of the the mat actually, I don't need video. Very clear that it is potentially dangerous. My guy didn't wrestle his best but this situation is avoided if a referee calls potentially dangerous early. I can live with the result of a loss, but it sucks to end a seniors season with a DQ when it could have been prevented if the correct call is made

3 minutes ago, X_R A T E D said:

I was right in front of the the mat actually, I don't need video. Very clear that it is potentially dangerous. My guy didn't wrestle his best but this situation is avoided if a referee calls potentially dangerous early. I can live with the result of a loss, but it sucks to end a seniors season with a DQ when it could have been prevented if the correct call is made

Also avoided if the wrestler doesn't make the move illegal.

6 minutes ago, X_R A T E D said:

I’ve seen a lot of positions today that look more than just “potentially” dangerous that haven’t been stopped

Just now, Thor said:

Come on, it’s a senior down in his last match trying to get a turn. It only got there cause no one was stopping him. Stop trying to act like AJ is the bad guy. 

I just disagree with blaming the ref for not calling potentially dangerous when the wrestler is the one that pushed it to illegal. In most situations a wrestler down 7-2 would be disappointed that a ref stopped their offensive move for potentially dangerous with 30 seconds left.

4 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

I just disagree with blaming the ref for not calling potentially dangerous when the wrestler is the one that pushed it to illegal. In most situations a wrestler down 7-2 would be disappointed that a ref stopped their offensive move for potentially dangerous with 30 seconds left.

I get that, but our kid who is one of the best, nicest kids I’ve ever been around is being vilified on this board, and we’re just sticking up for our wrestler. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.