2023 Team State Favorite

purdue02

It pains me to say this, but I think AC is still going to be really really good next year! I believe they have a fair amount of juniors but only graduate a handful of seniors(Currie, Heyelrly). Those guys ate tough to replace but they could have 3 state qualifiers coming back next year 

They are my pick to win the semi state this year! All of their wrestlers got phenomenal draws!

12 hours ago, Pg_rated said:

It pains me to say this, but I think AC is still going to be really really good next year! I believe they have a fair amount of juniors but only graduate a handful of seniors(Currie, Heyelrly). Those guys ate tough to replace but they could have 3 state qualifiers coming back next year 

They are my pick to win the semi state this year! All of their wrestlers got phenomenal draws!

Also set to reload with some really good 8th graders coming up.

4 hours ago, QuinnHarris said:

Don’t forget about the Cascade Cadets. 1A brings back a ton of talent we only have 2 seniors in our starting line up and bring in a stout freshman class!

Your forgetting the best part….they will have been #quinntrained for over a year. #cadetsontheclimb.  But they should have another recorded breaking year for sure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.