Pick’ems

BrodyHardcastle

13 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Per the history, Sprunger wins the overall in even years only.

Also, a Caleb has won the even years dating back to 2014. I joke about only winning even years so I guess we will see if I can go 4/4! 

Evansville is always scary. Only semi-state I’ve never won, and almost routinely the one I do the worst with.

Side note after looking at Joe’s history doc, I really finished second overall in 4 out of 5 years(‘15, ‘16, ‘17, and ‘19). Yikes.

12 hours ago, Caleb Spires said:

Evansville is always scary. Only semi-state I’ve never won, and almost routinely the one I do the worst with.

Side note after looking at Joe’s history doc, I really finished second overall in 4 out of 5 years(‘15, ‘16, ‘17, and ‘19). Yikes.

Too bad the Bridal Show isn't the same day as semi-state this year. You and @bigballerb would be able to double up.

46 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Too bad the Bridal Show isn't the same day as semi-state this year. You and @bigballerb would be able to double up.

If runner-up makes us the bridesmaids, what does 14th make you?🤔

Edited by bigballerb
correction

32 minutes ago, TysonNisley said:

Just finished my Evansville pick 'ems... what is wrong with that semi-state? Soooo many top 10 guys going home that day.

That semi state is loaded and has been loaded for as long as I can remember. There is no easy draw down in Evansville, and many people that were predicted to make a run at the state tournament wont even make it. Should be a fun weekend!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.