I Think…

blueandgold

1 hour ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

For the most triggered coach and the most obnoxious poster on TheINMat, here is my point:  

Said internet antagonist dad has an oldest son who is one of the the most prolific wrestlers in a program's history. Dad is maniacal on a wrestling forum about the depth and quality of a said county in the state of Indiana while representing the former school. As soon as successful kid graduates and program future has a smidge of uncertainty, said dad and other dad of prolific son with younger siblings abandons the program for the rival high school 7 miles away in the same county. The end. 

It has little to do with transfers and everything to do with loyalty. And, on top of everything else, if you are going to be obnoxious with your forum propaganda for about the 3rd deepest county in the state, hold your ground and build your program like a man. Maybe that way the county will have depth and not just be one program. 

Can't wait for the EMD tights and white ASICS at Gainbridge. 

Truth always hurts peoples feels.  

3 hours ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

For the most triggered coach and the most obnoxious poster on TheINMat, here is my point:  

Said internet antagonist dad has an oldest son who is one of the the most prolific wrestlers in a program's history. Dad is maniacal on a wrestling forum about the depth and quality of a said county in the state of Indiana while representing the former school. As soon as successful kid graduates and program future has a smidge of uncertainty, said dad with younger siblings abandons the program for the rival high school 7 miles away in the same county. The end. 

It has little to do with transfers and everything to do with loyalty. And, on top of everything else, if you are going to be obnoxious with your forum propaganda for about the 3rd deepest county in the state, hold your ground and build your program like a man. Maybe that way the county will have depth and not just be one program. 

Can't wait for the EMD tights and white ASICS at Gainbridge. 

Why you edit it Ryan  ?  

Edited by TeamGarcia

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2022 at 1:10 PM, blueandgold said:

That the greatest team of all time will be crowned champion in downtown Indy in two weeks. Yes, either Crown Point or Brownsburg will be crowned champion and to me will be the greatest team of all time surpassing 2003 EMD, 2005 Lawrence North, 2012 Perry Meridian, 2016 Warren Central, 2017 Brownsburg, and 2021 EMD.

Depending on how draws work out, Crown Point and Brownsburg both have the potential to put 5+ wrestlers into the finals.

Crown Point Potential Finalists (7): Jendreas, Frazier, Bahl, Mendez, Goin, Goodwin, Cruz

Brownsburg Potential Finalists (6): Hockaday, Haines, Miller, Ison, Henry, Jones

Of course, even if draws work in either teams favor, they still have to show up and wrestle. If you ask me, if you can put half your team into the finals, regardless of if they win or not, you’re the greatest team ever without question. 

In all honesty, I hope the kids break the records of the past and bring the conversation towards today. They work their butts off and deserve it.

👀… How close was I? 

12 minutes ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

Would have nailed it if you actually picked one team. 

True, but I am just glad we will no longer have to hear about EMD of 2003 anymore. All doubt has been removed. They had seven in the semis, five in the finals; Crown Point had eight and six and beat the score. What they’ve done this weekend is unreal.

10 minutes ago, blueandgold said:

True, but I am just glad we will no longer have to hear about EMD of 2003 anymore. All doubt has been removed. They had seven in the semis, five in the finals; Crown Point had eight and six and beat the score. What they’ve done this weekend is unreal.

Haters gonna hate.

15 minutes ago, Ahawkeye said:

Haters gonna hate.

Only haters are y’all. Y’all have discredited every great team for years since ‘03 in some way as if they aren’t as advertised or as if they need an asterisk next to their accomplishments because they aren’t that 2003 team. Y’all took every shot you could at these kids by hanging a fabled, unofficial number over their heads and now because I’m happy someone broke the “record” and is forcing you to move out of the past, I’M THE HATER???????

Edited by blueandgold

6 minutes ago, blueandgold said:

Only haters are y’all. Y’all have discredited every great team for years since ‘03 in some way as if they aren’t as advertised or as if they need an asterisk next to their accomplishments because they aren’t that 2003 team. Y’all took every shot you could at these kids hanging a fabled, unofficial number over their heads and now because I’m happy someone broke the “record” and is forcing you to move out of the past, I’M THE HATER???????

You were the one who said "I'm just glad we don't have to hear about EMD of 2003 anymore".

Yes that sounds like a hater, I have no ill will towards CP, hell that's a great team no argument here but to say MD hates anyone? Well... Maybe we might not like somebody but you can't judge MD by a few guys sitting on a keybord saying whatever they want just to get a rise out of other guys sitting on a keybord.

CP will be considered the greatest team in our history but again I still want to see the match up when we get to "the big house in the sky" between this year's CP team and the EMD 2003 team.

4 hours ago, blueandgold said:

Has it bothered you for 19 years that they had such a good team in 2003?  Seems a little obsessive to me.  :)

2 hours ago, SWINfan said:

Has it bothered you for 19 years that they had such a good team in 2003?  Seems a little obsessive to me.  :)

LMAO you and the other lames crapped all over 2021 EMD’s record breaking number because it wasn’t 2003’s fake, unofficial number, yet I’m obsessive? There’s literally an entire thread dedicated to an unofficial number. Get real.

6 minutes ago, blueandgold said:

LMAO you and the other lames crapped all over 2021 EMD’s record breaking number because it wasn’t 2003’s fake, unofficial number, yet I’m obsessive? There’s literally an entire thread dedicated to an unofficial number. Get real.

Still got your letterman's jacket on?

12 minutes ago, blueandgold said:

It’s only unofficial only because the IHSAA refused to keep any type of score during the team tournament era.  It’s not like it’s a made up result just to give a undeserving team a boost.  We all know we all know they don’t make the best wrestling decisions.  are you honestly saying EMD didn’t have the individual state tournament success they had that year.  If so I’ve got some QAnon websites to put you on.  I’m all for giving credit where it is due, but at the same time don’t discredit one of the best team the state has ever seen just because of a IHSAA decision to not count a legit result.  

Edited by MattM

7 minutes ago, MattM said:

It’s only unofficial only because the IHSAA refused to keep any type of score during the team tournament era.  It’s not like it’s a made up result just to give a undeserving team a boost.  We all know we all know they don’t make the best wrestling decisions.  are you honestly saying EMD didn’t have the individual state tournament success they had that year.  If so I’ve got some QAnon websites to put you on.  I’m all for giving credit where it is due, but at the same time don’t discredit one of the best team the state has ever seen just because of a IHSAA decision to not count a legit result.  

I’m not discrediting the team. I recognize they were a great team. I’m saying get off of their nuts because you’ve discredited every team after it. 2021 couldn’t even enjoy their state title without the guys who don’t go outside and touch grass mentioning 2003 saying how the 2021 squad’s then-record breaking achievement wasn’t valid. So, it felt good to see a team finally shut all that talk up and force y’all to move out of the past.

5 minutes ago, Ahawkeye said:

Ha! Im probably older than you KID!

Which is my point exactly. You too old be acting the way you do online about kids wrestling. Y’all want to discredit and undermine these kids’ achievements, whether you believe you’re doing it or not, because they weren’t a specific team. So, when a group of kids actually come in and leave no doubts and I’m EXCITED about it because we get to focus on now and be in the moment, I’m obsessive and a hater… Y’all are the same grown men who made an entire thread hating on Chad Red because he beat Nick Lee in addition to calling him classless because he was happy about winning. Making threads titled “Would Chad Red win four titles if he lived in Illinois?” Like who says that? Are y’all going to make that same thread about Jesse?  Your bias shows and it’s lame. Point blank.

Congratulations to an awesome CP team. The best Indiana has ever seen. 

But.... You live nowhere near the Ohio River! Quit saying "y'all" it's not nice to act something you're not

By that I mean southern, and even we're not THAT southern comparatively speaking, all things being relative.

Edited by Ahawkeye

39 minutes ago, blueandgold said:

You're freaking delirious..     Such worry and hatred for a tiny little school of 500 students.  Quite sad.

Mendez never acted like a clown and I don't remember any MD fan starting a thread like that. I do remember the thread but not sure who started it. 

When have I acted out against any of these young men? 

I'm already stepping outside what would be considered "ok" by EMD fans for engaging in this silly discussion anymore than I already have but I'll take my chances for now.

Edited by Ahawkeye

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.