I Think…

blueandgold

6 hours ago, Joe Exotics Wildcats said:

Thank you for the laugh this morning. The MD team from 2003 would wreck the Cathedral team from 3 years ago. EMD in the finals 4 for 4, Cathedral in the finals 1 for 4. EMD 10 qualifiers, 7 in the semis. Throw in the Cathedral in the 80's, fine, but please do not stretch it THAT far.

Take it easy, Mater Dei guy. Nothing directed toward your darling 2003 team. My point was let's drift a little farther back than the 2000s for comparison. 

Also, unsure why 2016 Warren Central or 2017 Brownsburg were brought in to the convo other than WC scored 105pts that year. Nothing extra special about those teams. 

As for your Cathedral rant, we were definitely the team of the 2010s. 4 titles and a runner-up. EMD was the program of the 2000s (and who knows if they would have won all those titles in individual format). EMD could start a run, but looks doubtful. As mentioned previous, I don't think anyone touches CP as they'll march into Gainbridge with too many ECC champs. 

14 minutes ago, Joe Exotics Wildcats said:

Now now we don't need poster fights. But if @blueandgold and @TeamGarcia wants to come say hi I will be up in box 123 at Conseco. See you guys there, much love.

#BringBackTheTights

P.S. those Perry teams were dirty!!

Disappointed Chris Farley GIF 
Cmon…. Was about to post Fatality or Finish Him ! Can’t believe this crap . 

27 minutes ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

Take it easy, Mater Dei guy. Nothing directed toward your darling 2003 team. My point was let's drift a little farther back than the 2000s for comparison. 

Also, unsure why 2016 Warren Central or 2017 Brownsburg were brought in to the convo other than WC scored 105pts that year. Nothing extra special about those teams. 

As for your Cathedral rant, we were definitely the team of the 2010s. 4 titles and a runner-up. EMD was the program of the 2000s (and who knows if they would have won all those titles in individual format). EMD could start a run, but looks doubtful. As mentioned previous, I don't think anyone touches CP as they'll march into Gainbridge with too many ECC champs. 

2016 Warren Central had eight state placers and four in the finals. As far as team of the 2010s, it was Perry Meridian; three IHSAA championships, one IHSWCA championship, three IHSWCA runner-up finishes, and nationally ranked 2011-14 and 2018. Cathedral won three IHSAA titles as well, but didn't hit their stride until 2018. 2020 is a new decade, so their title that year doesn't count for the 2010s obviously, and I'm pretty sure Perry won all of the H2H dual match-ups between them and Cathedral of the 2010s except in 2019.

Edited by blueandgold

1 hour ago, blueandgold said:

2016 Warren Central had eight state placers and four in the finals. As far as team of the 2010s, it was Perry Meridian; three IHSAA championships, one IHSWCA championship, three IHSWCA runner-up finishes, and nationally ranked 2011-14 and 2018. Cathedral won three IHSAA titles as well, but didn't hit their stride until 2018. 2020 is a new decade, so their title that year doesn't count for the 2010s obviously, and I'm pretty sure Perry won all of the H2H dual match-ups between them and Cathedral of the 2010s except in 2019.

We only recognize IHSAA titles at Cathedral. 

8 minutes ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

We only recognize IHSAA titles at Cathedral. 

Well, then you won three just like Perry. Titles aside, Cathedral lost every dual to PM every year except for one. I think the south side has the edge in this conversation.

21 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF 

Their both going word for word here in the early round, maybe they didn’t get the memo of the Death Match …. FOREVER ! 

Garcia - if every dad from #thecounty transfers their kids to the rival school in the same county, it pretty much nullifies #thecounty. Pimp Cascade, Danville, and even Avon all you want, but you left them for alleged greener pastures. I would have bet on the Schoefs and Riouxs. I hope it works out for you.

Enter SpongeBob meme. Brownsburg wrestling must be beaming. 

Edited by IndianaWrestlingGuy1

Damn did he just turn this to a crap fest? C'mon man let's have some fun this is our time to enjoy, not get all bent out of shape! 

Everyone needs to go grab their favorite "chill out" method, be that a glass of water and a 10 minute break or a PBR and some nachos and get back to having fun. Garcia did what he felt is right for his kids row your own boat but lets chill out and have some fun with what's left of the season.

Is the same Cathedral guy talking about transfers again?!?! 🤔 

Something doesn’t add up.  I love this dude.  Someone told me his name before, but I completely forgot.  Our guys find you hilarious.  I remember a few years ago you listed a half a dozen teams that would eat something of ours for years to come.  The funny thing is you didn’t mention Crown Point who is the only team to beat us this year.  Please talk about how Crown Point is going to kill us.  I feel like it gives us a better chance to beat them based off of your previous predictions….and I say that because this dude is always talking about Brownsburg.  Almost like he’s obsessed with us.  Nothing but love for our red Dogs up North. 

Snyder 

9 hours ago, Darrick Snyder said:

Something doesn’t add up.  I love this dude.  Someone told me his name before, but I completely forgot.  Our guys find you hilarious.  I remember a few years ago you listed a half a dozen teams that would eat something of ours for years to come.  The funny thing is you didn’t mention Crown Point who is the only team to beat us this year.  Please talk about how Crown Point is going to kill us.  I feel like it gives us a better chance to beat them based off of your previous predictions….and I say that because this dude is always talking about Brownsburg.  Almost like he’s obsessed with us.  Nothing but love for our red Dogs up North. 

Snyder 

Lol this guy was saying "darling 2003 Wildcats" and he is just as big of a homer as I am. Snyder better have your boys ready, you know Schaefer will have his boys ready to scrap. I think Wildcats beat up Bulldogs, but what do I know.

#BringBackTheTights

8 minutes ago, Joe Exotics Wildcats said:

Lol this guy was saying "darling 2003 Wildcats" and he is just as big of a homer as I am. Snyder better have your boys ready, you know Schaefer will have his boys ready to scrap. I think Wildcats beat up Bulldogs, but what do I know.

#BringBackTheTights

Rumor has it that the Tights are coming back out this weekend. That is good enough for a 2-0 advantage to start the match.

1 hour ago, Joe Exotics Wildcats said:

Rumor has it that the Tights are coming back out this weekend. That is good enough for a 2-0 advantage to start the match.

When was the last time we seen those tights ? 

Gotta be serious on here …. That’s from them lil’Debbie Downers, no fun peeps ! 
fail austin powers GIF 

The Office Jim GIF
I was so …. to have Indianamat First EVER Poster Death Match . Rating would of sky rocketed, views through the roof . 

BACK TO THE TOPIC …. Some of those Bloomington Teams was Ight …. #amirite

1 hour ago, TeamGarcia said:

When was the last time we seen those tights ? 

Gotta be serious on here …. That’s from them lil’Debbie Downers, no fun peeps ! 
fail austin powers GIF 

The Office Jim GIF
I was so …. to have Indianamat First EVER Poster Death Match . Rating would of sky rocketed, views through the roof . 

BACK TO THE TOPIC …. Some of those Bloomington Teams was Ight …. #amirite

To my knowledge, 2014 was the last time the Cats wore tights. 

23 hours ago, Darrick Snyder said:

Snyder 

For the most triggered coach and the most obnoxious poster on TheINMat, here is my point:  

Said internet antagonist dad has an oldest son who is one of the the most prolific wrestlers in a program's history. Dad is maniacal on a wrestling forum about the depth and quality of a said county in the state of Indiana while representing the former school. As soon as successful kid graduates and program future has a smidge of uncertainty, said dad with younger siblings abandons the program for the rival high school 7 miles away in the same county. The end. 

It has little to do with transfers and everything to do with loyalty. And, on top of everything else, if you are going to be obnoxious with your forum propaganda for about the 3rd deepest county in the state, hold your ground and build your program like a man. Maybe that way the county will have depth and not just be one program. 

Can't wait for the EMD tights and white ASICS at Gainbridge. 

Edited by IndianaWrestlingGuy1

2 minutes ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

For the most triggered coach and the most obnoxious poster on TheINMat, here is my point:  

Said internet antagonist dad has an oldest son who is one of the the most prolific wrestlers in a program's history. Dad is maniacal on a wrestling forum about the depth and quality of a said county in the state of Indiana while representing the former school. As soon as successful kid graduates and program future has a smidge of uncertainty, said dad and other dad of prolific son with younger siblings abandons the program for the rival high school 7 miles away in the same county. The end. 

It has little to do with transfers and everything to do with loyalty. And, on top of everything else, if you are going to be obnoxious with your forum propaganda for about the 3rd deepest county in the state, hold your ground and build your program like a man. Maybe that way the county will have depth and not just be one program. 

2C868909-1E03-4198-BFF5-D0FC5E85458C.jpeg.7e4ee2d621675f344e7b5c548c8bdfb7.jpeg

Do you really think so highly of yourself that you think you “trigger” me?  🤣🤣

Dude you crack my entire team, staff, and I up. They were laughing today trying to remember all the teams you listed a while back that would eat something of our for “years to come”.   

When I hear BS, I call it out.  That’s all I do with you.  Is the dad you are referring to the only one not being a “man” and building his own program?…or does that include your program where all wrestlers and parents are transferring?  Are those dads not being a “man” too and not being “loyal”to the school system they live in?  Just trying to see if it applies to all families or just the guy you pointed out from Brownsburg?  I honestly don’t care about a response but will call BS when I hear it.  

Snyder 

26 minutes ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

Said internet antagonist dad has an oldest son who is one of the the most prolific wrestlers in a program's history. Dad is maniacal on a wrestling forum about the depth and quality of a said county in the state of Indiana while representing the former school. As soon as successful kid graduates and program future has a smidge of uncertainty, said dad and other dad of prolific son with younger siblings abandons the program for the rival high school 7 miles away in the same county. The end. 

First off That’s funny Donnie Baker

Few questions for my Troll

Why are you disrespecting my last name ? 

Why are you in my Family business? 
Why do you care what & where Family lives and well being ? Did I buy my home from you in 2000 ? Do I work for you ? 
What does my so called school Loyalty have to do with you and what school they go to, to get their Education ? 

Who are you again ? 
Are you upset I used your lil’ screen name to get amusement ? Psssss…. Seriously, if we don’t know who you are your considered a Troll, on here hiding behind a screen . 

I’ll give you credit, your pretty knowledgeable on wrestling . 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.