Article: 2022 Semi-State Information Center

Y2CJ41

43 minutes ago, Thor said:

We’ve got like 10 state placers in our semi state, how does it happen we always end up with two of them wrestling each other in the blood round?

Now you know how we feel in Evansville…. It is just brutal.  The reality is you must come out of regionals a champ to avoid a death draw… but even then you are not guaranteed.

Last Year, we had Colin Knox a regional champ hit Delaney Ruhlman in the ticket round.  I do wish there were some sort of wrestle-backs at SS.

5 minutes ago, arizonawrestler said:

Now you know how we feel in Evansville…. It is just brutal.  The reality is you must come out of regionals a champ to avoid a death draw… but even then you are not guaranteed.

Last Year, we had Colin Knox a regional champ hit Delaney Ruhlman in the ticket round.  I do wish there were some sort of wrestle-backs at SS.

I will never know the pain of the Evansville ticket round. We don’t have weight classes like down there. It’s just that of the few placers we do have, they somehow hit each other. 

1 hour ago, Thor said:

I will never know the pain of the Evansville ticket round. We don’t have weight classes like down there. It’s just that of the few placers we do have, they somehow hit each other. 

Fort Wayne SS is stacked at 170, but that Regional Final at Maconaquah really hurt Hayden Shepard

22 hours ago, Thor said:

106 Johns vs May....1 vs  2 in Semi Finals.  I know it's not blood round but this pains me.  This is out finals matchup.

113 Tishner vs Doster...same thing.  Both would smash everyone on the other side of the bracket.

120 Ruble and Brooks in the blood round.  

132 Uhlman vs Houser in the blood round.

138 Eberhart vs Tuttle first round.  Teusch vs Clark 2nd round.  Gerencser vs a 1 loss Senior blood round.  

152 Currie vs Dull AGAIN?!?!?!

160 Myers vs Lone again?! 

182 Veazy vs......oh who am I kidding?  He owns this bracket.  Perhaps Page gives him a run?

195 Ingenito vs Washburn will be lights out.  Kukelhan vs Deming will be tough too.

220 Heyerly vs Hinton?!?!  Beck vs the winner?!

HWT The flowing greazy mullet of Villafuerte bests Cruz and cruises on to win.

19 minutes ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

106 Johns vs May....1 vs  2 in Semi Finals.  I know it's not blood round but this pains me.  This is out finals matchup.

113 Tishner vs Doster...same thing.  Both would smash everyone on the other side of the bracket.

120 Ruble and Brooks in the blood round.  

132 Uhlman vs Houser in the blood round.

138 Eberhart vs Tuttle first round.  Teusch vs Clark 2nd round.  Gerencser vs a 1 loss Senior blood round.  

152 Currie vs Dull AGAIN?!?!?!

160 Myers vs Lone again?! 

182 Veazy vs......oh who am I kidding?  He owns this bracket.  Perhaps Page gives him a run?

195 Ingenito vs Washburn will be lights out.  Kukelhan vs Deming will be tough too.

220 Heyerly vs Hinton?!?!  Beck vs the winner?!

HWT The flowing greazy mullet of Villafuerte bests Cruz and cruises on to win.

No more mullet for BV.....he is more aerodynamic now

• Y2CJ41 pinned this topic
1 hour ago, SWINfan said:

Do you have a schedule for Gorilla Radio this week?  Which night you'll preview which SS?  Will they be on the YouTube Channel live as well?  Think I saw on Twitter you're starting with FW?

We are going Monday and Wednesday, they will be live around 9pm ET on our YouTube and our Facebook pages. Not sure which semi-states we are doing yet...because we don't plan things here. We do have a special guest each night that will add some great insight and commentary.

5 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Updated Fort Wayne with a change at 120lbs. Blake Byerly is out and Mason Chase is in.

145- Jonny McGill Hobart is out...4th seed LS kid moves up to 3rd. Whiting is the alternate.

160- Portage kid is out...Alan Turich Hobart is in (alternate)

• Y2CJ41 unpinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.