Semistate brackets

Wrestlingfan937

Gotta love February! Sitting in the house, staying warm, it's "blizzarding" outside, work is canceled for tomorrow, I'm drinking a coke with ice (and one more ingredient), and wrestling regionals are this Saturday! I am fired up!

Edited by Ahawkeye

3 hours ago, Ahawkeye said:

Gotta love February! Sitting in the house, staying warm, it's "blizzarding" outside, work is canceled for tomorrow, I'm drinking a coke with ice (and one more ingredient), and wrestling regionals are this Saturday! I am fired up!

I'm just hoping to get ,video from the Castle Regional.  Have yet to see any indication there will be any.  

And don't forget, sandwiched around the Regionals, there is some great college wrestling.  141 lbs is hot this weekend, with Chad Red scheduled to face Stevan Micic and Michigan on Friday night and Nick Lee and PSU on Sunday.  Both are on the Big Ten Network. Purdue and IU are in action on Sunday against Minnesota and Illinois respectively.  Both are on BTN+.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.