MS State…. Upsets? What’s Next?

MScholar

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Mscholaer said:

Jackson Bradley 113 he lost to Tommy Gibbs last year at ISWA 8-2. This year he pinned his way to the finals and beat Tommy Gibbs 6-3 in the finals.

You should just take over the Rankings I like the new name lol. The rankings haven’t been updated in months anyway. Jackson Bradley is a tough kid was definitely a top contender to win MSS. He had a very good showing at Super 32 were we wrestled him. He had a good showing at IHPO and VB in the summer. Most brackets Top 3/4 kids stood true to where I thought they would be at MSS.

19 hours ago, JORVILLE said:

You should just take over the Rankings I like the new name lol. The rankings haven’t been updated in months anyway. Jackson Bradley is a tough kid was definitely a top contender to win MSS. He had a very good showing at Super 32 were we wrestled him. He had a good showing at IHPO and VB in the summer. Most brackets Top 3/4 kids stood true to where I thought they would be at MSS.

Jorville.....What was old name?