Mooresville Regional Preview / Predictions

Spladle Nation

Here we go - toughest Regional in the state with a couple Powerhouse teams.  Brownsburg will win the team title but it will be a fight.  I got to witness Center Grove at sectionals and they wont go down without a fight.

106 - Will it be a rematch of the sectional final or will Larocca change that?  He puts up a fight but it will be a Avon sectional rematch.  

Rioux, Hockaday, Larocca, Leonard

113 - 50/50 match Goss/Ash ... going with Goss.

Haines, Goss, Bickel, Ash

120 - Exciting class here!!  Courntey looked solid at sectional but can he take down Miller .... good match coming but Miller just too much for the rest of the class here.  Syra with a tough first round with Bechert but he gets through.

Miller, Courtney, Syra, McFeeley

126 - Wyss with the upset of the day last weekend at Mooresville!!  Haines/Hott tough first round but Haines too much.  Butler comes back on a mission.

Butler, Haines, Tharpe, Wyss

132 - Another epic meeting with Ison/Schoeff ... cant wait.  Brooks looked good last week and could give Ison a test but Ison just too much for him.   Its a 50/50 finals match!

Schoeff, Ison, Brooks, Kresja

138 - Granditnetti looked solid last week but again the brownsburg pain train just too much here.

Garcia, Grandinetti, Stansberry, Hicks

145 - Watson on a collision course with Koontz for the title.  

Watson, Garcia, Oliver, Spears

152 - Ciccerelli, Merritt, Barger, Oyebode

160 - Hutchison / Ison is the 50/50 match here, Hutchison fresh off a sectional win pulls it out but Ison will make it fun to watch.  Also never count out a Boe or a Rioux come tournament time.  Wonder what the injury status is on Weems??

Boe, Hutchison, Ison, Weems

170 - Some young guns hi-light this weight class and looking forward to the finals match here, I have that one as my 50/50 match.

Clouser, Brewer, Leclerc, Denny

182 - Buchanan and then everyone else, he is fun to watch and appears unstoppable.  

Buchanan, Henry, Farmer, Bullock

195 - Weakest weight class at the regional but will make for some interesting matchups.

Allen, Crump. Leavell, Lapadat

220 - Mooresville sectional sweep here ... I would pick Oliver over Skaggs but Skaggs just seems to have his number, still a 50/50 match imo.

Skaggs, Deckard, Oliver, Gaston

285 - Jones (Brownsburg variety) will take this one, finals match should be a good one but Jones too much.

L. Jones, J. Johnson, N. Johnson, Williams 

1 hour ago, KBCclan said:

What happened in the Krejsa / Brooks match at sectionals? What kind of injury? Assuming he’s ok. 

383C21DD-8526-4F0B-9D44-99CD7260C71D.jpeg

There was no match at sectionals.  Eli was coming back from a minor injury and there was minimal difference in draw between 1st/2nd place going into regionals.  One side of the bracket has shoeff the other has ison.  Really really tough top 4 in this regional at 132. 

Edited by Coach Coop

1 hour ago, 84Coach said:

Quiet Topic

It’s missing something or SOMEONE to bring the thread life or give it a heart beat . Let me see here, something to stir the pot maybe something to wake the posters up. 
I got it ! 

1 hour ago, ontherise219 said:

Will CG have enough fire power to knock off the purple Dogs looking at the brackets it could be close 

“Brownsburg by 175 points and it’s not even close” He said it….. From @TripleB 

joel mchale pitchfork GIF by NETFLIX

11 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

It’s missing something or SOMEONE to bring the thread life or give it a heart beat . Let me see here, something to stir the pot maybe something to wake the posters up. 
I got it ! 

“Brownsburg by 175 points and it’s not even close” He said it….. From @TripleB 

joel mchale pitchfork GIF by NETFLIX

The pain train is legit but 175?  Whoa Nelly - I say within 25 points 

Calm Down Macho Man Randy Savage GIF

3 minutes ago, CadetCub43 said:

The pain train is legit but 175?  Whoa Nelly - I say within 25 points 

That was Thee TripleB, he said it in his Preseason Post . Not me, The Triple said, It wouldn’t be close 

Pssssshhhhhh…. 

200.gif 

always wanna blame the Show Stopper ! 😂

3 minutes ago, CadetCub43 said:

5 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Calm Down Macho Man Randy Savage GIF

That was Thee TripleB, he said it in his Preseason Post . Not me, The Triple said, It wouldn’t be close 

Pssssshhhhhh…. 

200.gif 

always wanna blame the Show Stopper ! 😂

I am disappointed @Fabio Jr. didn’t say there is only 1 show stopper 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.