Just a Prediction ….

TeamGarcia

40 minutes ago, Joe Exotics Wildcats said:

Will be interesting to see where all the chips fall. Brownsburg could very easily have four champs...106, 113, 120, and HWT. I think CP could have a champ at 126, 138, 152, and 182. EMD could win it at 145, 170, and 195. I love my wildcats we are going to need to knock of some CP and BB guys. Daddy Schaeffer will have the boys ready.

#BringTheTightsBack

#BringTheTightsBack 

22 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Brownsburg will have the most Coaches at State . 

I gotta agree with that prediction!  Course it seems like a few teams have more coaches on staff than some teams have actual wrestlers.  They could have like a 2-1 coach to wrestler ratio. 😂

2 hours ago, Joe Exotics Wildcats said:

Will be interesting to see where all the chips fall. Brownsburg could very easily have four champs...106, 113, 120, and HWT. I think CP could have a champ at 126, 138, 152, and 182. EMD could win it at 145, 170, and 195. I love my wildcats we are going to need to knock of some CP and BB guys. Daddy Schaeffer will have the boys ready.

#BringTheTightsBack

I'm sure you are referring to Hunter May when you said MD could win at 145.  Problem with that is, may is at 152.  He could certainly make a deep run at 152 as well.  Maybe it will come down to Goin vs May to determine the team championship??

On 1/25/2022 at 4:36 PM, WrestleMan said:

I guess the first thing to discern is what number we are talking about. Are we talking 2003 Mater Dei and what their score would have been or are we talking 2021 Mater Dei and 112 points? No way anybody reaches the 2003 team. I'm not sure what that number would have been, but it's out of reach. The 112, while unlikely, is possible. I think CP has the best shot at reaching it. If they have champs at 126, 138 and 152 (all weight classes where they are ranked #1) and they can come up with top 3 or top 4 finishes at 106, 132, 160 and 182 they would have to be close if not over that number. BB and MD have it a little tougher. While both have 2 wrestlers ranked first, they will need some very strong performances by other guys to reach that level. Time will tell. 

Hate to be that guy, but the 2003 Mater Dei’s team number doesn’t exist, so there’s no point in putting them in the conversation and trying to guess if anyone would beat it because it isn’t real to begin with and no one even knows what it would be, but if you wanted to go that route, you could argue 2010 Mishawaka and 2012 Perry Meridian would each have a number to that would be “unbeatable.” The only real number is 2021 EMD with 112. That’s the one to focus on.

12 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Oh… you must be new poster on here also. One of those just here lately poster.

Ohhhh … that’s so nice of my friend The General. But you can probably ask him and many others on here who that poster is.

I ain’t going to pat myself on the back … ok I will !

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

I’ve been banned, suspended, my hashtags (#’s) been revoked, #TheCounty has been suspended created multiple accounts psssssss… don’t tell Caprino 😂, double top secret probation. Indianamat Poster Hall of Fame if there is one… which was a topic on here few years back … 1st ballot HOFer. I am Indianamat Entertainment. National Wrestling Forum known, head over to Illinois forum. I bring in the views because The People wanna see my posts . 

Thee One… Thee Only … The innovator  Notorious TeamGarcia 

The Mask Love GIF 

ok I’m done 😂

You didn't even list your most notorious Credential, King of the mean streets of Muncie!!!

4 hours ago, blueandgold said:

Hate to be that guy, but the 2003 Mater Dei’s team number doesn’t exist, so there’s no point in putting them in the conversation and trying to guess if anyone would beat it because it isn’t real to begin with and no one even knows what it would be, but if you wanted to go that route, you could argue 2010 Mishawaka and 2012 Perry Meridian would each have a number to that would be “unbeatable.” The only real number is 2021 EMD with 112. That’s the one to focus on.

agreed.  only one existing number in the record books

8 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

You didn't even list your most notorious Credential, King of the mean streets of Muncie!!!

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons 
Disappear Homer Simpson GIF 

Stupid creative genius brain forgetting where he comes from huh ? I’m Mtv Party GIF by GooWoo Media 

so called “self promoting” “obnoxious”poster of all time . Your right meme and @UncleJimmy. 😂 

Edited by TeamGarcia
Added what a poster has labeled TeamGarcia as, I totally disagree with the statement btw, I just want this poster to laugh ! Some of The People just don’t see the Joker in TeamGarcia. I’m just giving reason to laugh in their daily grind . 😂

15 hours ago, ReformedPoster said:

I'm sure you are referring to Hunter May when you said MD could win at 145.  Problem with that is, may is at 152.  He could certainly make a deep run at 152 as well.  Maybe it will come down to Goin vs May to determine the team championship??

Yes, I was referring to May. He is tough when he is not sucking so much weight. I am cool for Goin vs. May to determine a state title, only if the IHSAA lets it be the last weight  ;)

#BringBackTheTights

13 hours ago, blueandgold said:

But we do know what the number would be...161 points.  It's not hard to figure out and makes for interesting, albeit hypothetical, conversation.  The official record is 112, but it wasn't set by the best team in state history.

On 1/27/2022 at 1:58 PM, TeamGarcia said:

wazzup GIF@UncleJimmy ?

Yea … I didn’t get that post, must be on my newly and improved Dial up Introllnet Troll List. Got it for like $10 a month with my Silverback subscription . I got few of trollies on here . Few of them Evansville posters are on it . Few up North, few on the Eastside, like 1 in The Wayne area, gang of them down on the Southside . Non on the Westside because it’s the best side .

I ain’t old, I turn 21 in December with my Brother @JMILL, ain’t that right . 

Ight hurry up … In my Flash Speed …. 

Back to the topic before I get put in Double Top Secret Probation for like the 10x . 

Brownsburg will have the most Coaches at State . 

stone cold steve austin GIF 

TeamGarcia said So !

Super secret inside source says BB could be down one coach if BB parent knocks them out before the big show. How will this play out? Could this be a game changer in the ‘Most coaches race’?

51 minutes ago, Justin Ratliff said:

Super secret inside source says BB could be down one coach if BB parent knocks them out before the big show. How will this play out? Could this be a game changer in the ‘Most coaches race’?

If it’s this Coach, The Enigma, The “HWT Whisperer” …. He’ll prolly whisper something to his Hwt Dog Pound and they do his light work .  No Doubt, ain’t no parent hands going to knock him out . Yea …. Ima taking the Coach . happy rainbow brite GIF

If it’s this Coach,  3x Champ  @Kyle Ayersmansome say his Heavy Hands is still as lethal as when he was at Purdue .No parent going to nothing with them hands . Ima going to have to take the Coach. Pssss… Legend around Indiana Wrestling. bugs bunny win GIF by Looney Tunes

If it’s this Coach, @mikemorgan since he does all the results and the dirty work for Synder. Synder comes around the corner with Bat like speed and grabs this parent before they put hands on this Coach . Like Batman protecting Robin ! Ima taking these two Dynamic Duo . Not this time evil BB parent. 
batman and robin GIF 

😂😂😂 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.