Hype video

During the Mount Carmel/Crown Point steam tonight I heard Mike and Joe talk about the hype video went after Jesse and his family a little bit. Where can I find this video I want to see what they were talking about? Congrats to CP tonight glad to see them represent Indiana!!! Would of been nice to see Jesse match up against one of their best and destroy them! Always nice to watch him wrestle!

15 hours ago, Wrestlingaddict101 said:

During the Mount Carmel/Crown Point steam tonight I heard Mike and Joe talk about the hype video went after Jesse and his family a little bit. Where can I find this video I want to see what they were talking about? Congrats to CP tonight glad to see them represent Indiana!!! Would of been nice to see Jesse match up against one of their best and destroy them! Always nice to watch him wrestle!

I believe Nam was their best 138 so unsure who you wanted him to wrestle and Destroy exactly. In high school you can only bump up one weight class. Their top 3 ranked individuals weigh 106, 126, and 285

1 hour ago, JORVILLE said:

I believe Nam was their best 138 so unsure who you wanted him to wrestle and Destroy exactly. In high school you can only bump up one weight class. Their top 3 ranked individuals weigh 106, 126, and 285

I think he means it would’ve been nice if one of their studs was a 138 pounder, not that the studs on their roster would bump to him. 

44 minutes ago, Thor said:

I think he means it would’ve been nice if one of their studs was a 138 pounder, not that the studs on their roster would bump to him. 

Nam was a Indiana State placer as a freshman but as we know not enough to match up with Mendez. They didn’t try to throw Mendez a fish they wrestled the best they had at that weight. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.