Ten Names to Know

blueandgold

Who are some names we should be on the lookout for Indiana over the next few years whether they’re in middle school or already in high school. I’ve got a couple.

Tylin Thrine – Was able to see him at Franklin Grizzly Ironman last year and he had incredible technique and finesse. I was very impressed.

Landon Hawkins – Saw him at elementary team state a few years, incredible leg rider.

Christian Arberry – A young freshman who I can see at the state finals multiple times in his career.

Jensen Boyd – Got to watch him on the national team for Schoolboy Duals and the kid is phenomenal.

Caleb Schaefer – Another I got to witness on the Schoolboy Duals team who has had some wars with Boyd.

Who are some others?

Lucas Anderson from Chesterton. The kid is tough, but still a little green. I’ve watched him beat some significant wrestlers the past few years on the national level. 

Quinton Buckmaster CP He is long!! Legs for days and rides em too! Nationally he been banging for a while now with Kevin English and Also with Fleeger, so watch out for him too.

Mason Day- Brownsburg Freshman

He’s behind Logan Miller this year, but has wrestled a lot of varsity matches. Beat Christian Arberry earlier in the year, as well as Quaylon Newton and Ryan Mosher both top 5 state placers in Michigan high school state tournament, and both ranked in top 5 this year. He will fill in nicely in Brownsburg’s lineup next year! 

18 hours ago, blueandgold said:

Who are some names we should be on the lookout for Indiana over the next few years whether they’re in middle school or already in high school. I’ve got a couple.

Tylin Thrine – Was able to see him at Franklin Grizzly Ironman last year and he had incredible technique and finesse. I was very impressed.

Landon Hawkins – Saw him at elementary team state a few years, incredible leg rider.

Christian Arberry – A young freshman who I can see at the state finals multiple times in his career.

Jensen Boyd – Got to watch him on the national team for Schoolboy Duals and the kid is phenomenal.

Caleb Schaefer – Another I got to witness on the Schoolboy Duals team who has had some wars with Boyd.

Who are some others?

Tylin holds multiple wins over HS stud J.May as well.. If he starts wrestling more off season stuff, he could make serious noise, was going to be with him at MS state qualifier but it was cancelled.. He doesn't even realize how talented he really is.

M.Vargo, Parker Reynolds, Evan Stanley, Jackson Bradley, My guys stud Jensen Boyd, and Hawkins all will be contending for state titles/medals without a doubt.

Aiden Carver( he's got a few years left until HS but I had to give him a mention he's really gotten tons better and might've broken records doing so when it comes to total matches wrestled in a year with easily over 500  , look at his track where he's got a staggerin 

307-108 record!!! 

Has currently 140 significant wins on his track wrestling record not counting Flo , he wrestles multiple age/weight divisions at every tourney he's in, all across the United States and lost in the blood round at Fargo falling a point short of being a All American.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Landon “LT” Hawkins Will make an impact on CP line up next year. Was just 2nd at Tulsa behind Bo Bassett.

he was 3rd at IHPO beating some out of state, state champs and placing ahead of multiple indiana state placers 

12 hours ago, Danny Bell1 said:

Lucas Anderson from Chesterton. The kid is tough, but still a little green. I’ve watched him beat some significant wrestlers the past few years on the national level. 

Quinton Buckmaster CP He is long!! Legs for days and rides em too! Nationally he been banging for a while now with Kevin English and Also with Fleeger, so watch out for him too.

Who is Kevin English and what are his wrestling credentials? 

On 1/21/2022 at 12:08 PM, blueandgold said:

Who are some others?

Boyd was a 5th grader when my son was in second grade at a set of elementary duals we were at...he hits a shot fake to a snap down, which was followed by a cement mixer...my 2nd grader walked off the mat and was speechless...there were no emotions...no crying, no anger...just confusion haha

1 minute ago, nkraus said:

Boyd was a 5th grader when my son was in second grade at a set of elementary duals we were at...he hits a shot fake to a snap down, which was followed by a cement mixer...my 2nd grader walked off the mat and was speechless...there were no emotions...no crying, no anger...just confusion haha

Another name mentioned was Layne Horn...he was also a 5th grader when my son was a 2nd grader and did the same thing...again there was confusion...I'm fairly certain these matches happened on the same day...it wasn't a national tourney, but these hammers happened to be on their school's team that day...glad my kid kept a good attitude after that!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.