Upsets and Notable Matches/Results

navy80

1 hour ago, navy80 said:

Mater Dei is down in Tennessee.. May is at 152.

They were scheduled for Mason OH Invite.  Guessing that event was canceled?  This seems like a late schedule change.  MD's Twitter dropped a mention when giving the Reitz dual results, but after they had already wrestled the first day in Brentwood.

They are at the semifinals now.  MD is leading the tourney and has all 14 wrestlers still alive, 9 in the Semis.  No video, just a standard Track Wrestling set up

Edited by SWINfan

21 minutes ago, FC118 said:

Circle City Conference
152 - #5 Kody Glithero (Roncalli) over #20 Eli  Bustamante (Bishop Chatard) TF 18-3

182 - Marion County Champ #10 Luke Hansen (Roncalli) over Indianapolis City Champion very tough but unranked Tommy Hannon (Bishop Chatard) 9-4 

If that's the Chatard running back, he is tough as nails!

At HHC 

@132 Stud Pendleton freshman 16U Greco state champ

Jackson Todd(not to be confused with the other tough Jackson Todd from @Y2CJ41Fw Carrol) knocked off #21 Zach Haughton in sv 7-5... Before falling to Thrine in the finals.. Todd only has 3 losses with 2 coming to the older Thrine.. He impressed me the few times I've seen him this year and know he'll only be getting better like his namesake before him.. He teched Searcy and Illinois state champ In off season Greco and is a big 32 pounder.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Ayden Bollinger Delta over Joey Cline Yorktown 6-2 in finals at HHC

2 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

At HHC 

@132 Stud Pendleton freshman 16U Greco state champ

Jackson Todd(not to be confused with the other tough Jackson Todd from @Y2CJ41Fw Carrol) knocked off #21 Zach Haughton in sv 7-5... Before falling to Thrine in the finals.. Todd only has 3 losses with 2 coming to the older Thrine.. He impressed me the few times I've seen him this year and know he'll only be getting better like his namesake before him.. He teched Searcy and Illinois state champ In off season Greco and is a big 32 pounder.

Todd is a stud and agreed he looks huge at 132

1 hour ago, Jstephenson1356 said:

Ayden Bollinger Delta over Joey Cline Yorktown 6-2 in finals at HHC

Todd is a stud and agreed he looks huge at 132

Can't wait to see those 106'ers vs local boys in a few weeks at Regional.  Levi Johns of Bluffton has been outstanding this year.  It's going to be a blast.

9 minutes ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

Can't wait to see those 106'ers vs local boys in a few weeks at Regional.  Levi Johns of Bluffton has been outstanding this year.  It's going to be a blast.

Our sectional alone could get wild. You add Keith from cowan, the kid from Winchester who I believe just beat Keith and Reno from Wes del. Then we go to regionals and add in johns, Moore and smedley and some pretty solid kids are not going to make it out. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.