Girls Regionals Registration

littlevito

Remember to get your girls registered for this Friday's regionals.

-Can register up to 2 girls from one school in a weight class (Only one scores team points)

-Must have 4 quality weigh-ins, one must be at scratch

-Registration ends Thursday (1-6-22) @ 11:00 pm.

North Regional

Maconaquah High School

256 E. 800 S.

Bunker Hill, IN 46914

Weigh-ins: 3:00 pm

Wrestling Begins: 4:00 pm

Registration Link: https://www.trackwrestling.com/registration/TW_Register.jsp?tournamentGroupId=197054132

South Regional

Edgewood Junior High School

851 Edgewood Dr.

Ellettsville, IN 47429

Weigh-ins: 3:00 pm

Wrestling Begins: 4:00 pm

Registration Link: https://www.trackwrestling.com/registration/TW_Register.jsp?tournamentGroupId=197055132

They are on trackwrestling.  Select results -> click on trackwrestling link.  Scroll down for IHSGW Regional North or South. 

Edited by RAJR

I think State will also feature some prelim “seeding” matches to seed 5th and 6th place wrestlers who came from a handful of large/split brackets at regionals and couldn’t wrap up before hitting the 5 match limit last week. In other words if you placed third in a split A/B bracket and didn’t get to wrestle the crossover placement match, you still need to wrestle that crossover to get properly seeded. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong about that. 

1 hour ago, Matt Time said:

I think State will also feature some prelim “seeding” matches to seed 5th and 6th place wrestlers who came from a handful of large/split brackets at regionals and couldn’t wrap up before hitting the 5 match limit last week. In other words if you placed third in a split A/B bracket and didn’t get to wrestle the crossover placement match, you still need to wrestle that crossover to get properly seeded. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong about that. 

Correct. They will wrestle first this Friday to see where they are placed in the bracket.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.