Team State Thoughts & Predictions??

MerkleKing

12 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

There are other Flo verticals you can sign up under to only pay by the month.  Such as FloBowling is $30 a month, but you can cancel after a few months.

I would guess that the state series will be on Flo this year also, however that is just a guess.

They would be throwing money away by not having all the state series on Flo. 

Everyone will complain, and then everyone will be bigger wrestling fans that enjoy the sport more, and then they will complain more, forever and ever. 

36 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

There are other Flo verticals you can sign up under to only pay by the month.  Such as FloBowling is $30 a month, but you can cancel after a few months.

I would guess that the state series will be on Flo this year also, however that is just a guess.

I’m pretty sure it is because I know the Berne Witness isn’t doing regional or semi state

32 minutes ago, Thor said:

I’m pretty sure it is because I know the Berne Witness isn’t doing regional or semi state

😥 Such a shame. The Berne Witness and others do a better job than Track/Flo and most IHSAA broadcasts. Team state and individual rounds would have been nice through TBW.

A couple radio stations will be doing broadcast.

WPGW in Portland will be broadcasting all Jay County duals with score updates of others when available.

http://www.wpgwradio.com/

WZBD in Berne - Decatur will be broadcasting Bellmont duals as well as Adams Central when possible. 

http://www.wzbd.com/

44 minutes ago, WoodJC82 said:

A couple radio stations will be doing broadcast.

WPGW in Portland will be broadcasting all Jay County duals with score updates of others when available.

http://www.wpgwradio.com/

WZBD in Berne - Decatur will be broadcasting Bellmont duals as well as Adams Central when possible. 

http://www.wzbd.com/

You can get Adams County wrestling fans riled up on the WZBD coverage. 

17 minutes ago, FC118 said:

I find it strange that Roncalli is the #1 seed in 3A even though they were not an automatic qualifier and since they are ranked #2 (behind Columbus East) in the latest 3A poll. 

The rankings were not updated after the holiday tournaments. Possibly there were some lineups or athletes that changed the look of each team after their holiday events were complete.

39 minutes ago, FC118 said:

I find it strange that Roncalli is the #1 seed in 3A even though they were not an automatic qualifier and since they are ranked #2 (behind Columbus East) in the latest 3A poll. 

I dont know if strange is the right word for Roncalli being the #1 seed, maybe surprised but not strange. After a very impressive run at the Marion County and the Evansville Mater Dei Holiday Classic, they seem to be the team to beat. However no matter the fact, both teams should make it to the finals and it will be a great dual to watch.

Hello Fans,  guys I like your write-ups. Very informative and Spot on!!

I on the other hand think a match or 2 may turn out different.  JMO

4A: Crown Point                        3A: Columbus East

Brownsburg                                Roncalli

Center Grove                              Floyd Central

E M D                                          Mishawaka

2A: Bellmont                              1A: Tell City

Jay County                                Rochester

Monrovia                                   North Posey

Oak Hill                                      Cascade

Just my thoughts, Wish all the Wrestlers and Programs the Very Best ! Bigtoe 19

2 hours ago, Bigtoe19 said:

Hello Fans,  guys I like your write-ups. Very informative and Spot on!!

I on the other hand think a match or 2 may turn out different.  JMO

4A: Crown Point                        3A: Columbus East

Brownsburg                                Roncalli

Center Grove                              Floyd Central

E M D                                          Mishawaka

2A: Bellmont                              1A: Tell City

Jay County                                Rochester

Monrovia                                   North Posey

Oak Hill                                      Cascade

Just my thoughts, Wish all the Wrestlers and Programs the Very Best ! Bigtoe 19

Rochester and Cascade  wrestle in the quarters as well as Jay County and Monrovia.

Edited by bigballerb

10 hours ago, Thor said:

They stopped growing the sport back when they changed the logo and colors to go more corporate. 

I'll say this, and I can't believe I am defending Flo, but.....

A side note....  If you do the $150 subscription and cancel after the event....   In the past Flo would charge you $29.95 and credit your card the rest.  Before you assume they will still do that, call, read the fine print or do whatever you have to be sure.  The policy could have changed.

I bit the bullet and did the Flo Subscription this year.  In past years, I had just done PPV on TW for certain events, including MD Holiday, Team State and the State Series off the top of my head.  It never added up to enough to do a TW Gold Membership as long as I was okay with the annoying ads.  

This year, after subscribing to Flo, I expect (hoping for the State Series) to get all of the above, have been able to look in on some other events, including  the IHPO, Super 32, college matches and have access to archived video for all Track Events.  Whether I NEEDED access to all of those events or not, it has been a good decision, IMO.  That's coming who swore he'd never give Flo another dollar a few years ago. 

Edited by SWINfan

Flo sucks 🤣😂🤣 its funny that SO MANY people all agree and all say the exact same thing. Maybe they should ask how to improve what they do. Cause they do do a ***potty mouth*** job. Not saying I can do a better job but I will say RSN up here in northwest Indiana does a better job than flo. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.