TEAM STATE BRACKET REVEAL SUNDAY

decbell1

Tune in to WZBD for the live reveal of all four Team State brackets on High School Wrestling Weekly. 

We will be joined at the start of the show by two-time state champion and current Bellmont High School head coach Tim Myers, then we will begin with the 4A and go all the way down to 1A in a special 90-minute edition of the show. 

As always, you can listen live on wzbd.com or through IndianaMat on Facebook!

Show starts at 7 pm sharp!

3 minutes ago, mdspiderman81 said:

Wow, defending IHSAA state champs along with defending ISWA state champs gets the number 5 seed.

At first I thought MD got hosed with the draw as a 5 seed. But if you look at the matchups, they fit in as 4 or 5 seed. I have MD and Cathedral as a 7-7 split. However, this should give MD a chip on their shoulder to prove the bracket makers wrong. 

5 minutes ago, navy80 said:

At first I thought MD got hosed with the draw as a 5 seed. But if you look at the matchups, they fit in as 4 or 5 seed. I have MD and Cathedral as a 7-7 split. However, this should give MD a chip on their shoulder to prove the bracket makers wrong. 

I agree. I think MD goes in with that mindset. I still think we match up better verse CP than BB, but CP is ranked 1 for a reason. Can’t wait!

43 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Can you illustrate your Mater Dei/Cathedral projections for us? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.