It’s almost Tournament time when….

ontherise219

You know it’s almost tourney time by the stages of posts on the forum.

The stages before the state tournament 

stage 1: training 

he is on a mission this year, changed his training 

Stage 2: rankings disputes 

hates where they are ranked or not ranked but closes every message with “not that rankings matter” 

Stage 3: getting chippy 

is upset at every post about their favorite wrestler or team and they will use it as extra motivation. 
(The stage we are in)

stage 4: the dark horses 

these guys are going to make a run and knock off many ranked wrestlers

Stage 5: the actual state tournament 

This is where we actually wrestle the state tournament 

stage 6: the I told you so 

the message of I told that was going to happen but you didn’t want to listen but those payout 1 in 50 

rememer it’s a long season and the message board is a lot of fun. We have an amazing community don’t take everything so serious. Everyone wants to see upsets and great matches 

please keep your angry messages light and fun I don’t want @Y2CJ41 to ban anyone 

have a safe and happy New Years 

OTR219 

14 minutes ago, Jcjcjc said:

I didn’t get 2 Wnglish deegrees for nithig, Mic;—I can read the Hobart hate you rote between da lines ——-

we’ll shine some light on our dark horses in the poastseason.

Marc My worlds! 

No Hobart hate, I was going to say on the Veazy post these guys need to see the how the Region does it. 

we hate each other until after Regionals 

then we hate everyone and it’s all Region love 

1 hour ago, ontherise219 said:

No Hobart hate, I was going to say on the Veazy post these guys need to see the how the Region does it. 

we hate each other until after Regionals 

then we hate everyone and it’s all Region love 

I love Snider. I cheer for the guys in our Semi-State once we get to state.  The guys I do not like happen to be from the same regional.  They drew a line in the sand years ago.  So if it ain’t Snider or Bellmont:(Bellmont staff and students have always been respectful to me): forget about it. This is war! Oak Hill and Western are cool as well. No problems with Jay County.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.