Undefeated

1prouddad

Cody Goodwin is still undefeated in Indiana if that counts in this thread. His one loss is to St. Paris Graham, OH. He’s got some slick moves. He barely lost last year to CG’s Haden Watson in a match that could have gone either way. I heard he grew up in the Lake Central school district with Mendez before they both moved to CP in middle school, so they may have years of experience together. 

The 160 Floyd Central state champ is exceptionally well trained with his single leg attack positioning. I’m hoping Penn’s talented Steenbeke doesn’t have a great day at semi state so that we have a good chance to see a final 4 match bt Goodwin and Conway. 

13 minutes ago, tonyzirkle said:

Cody Goodwin is still undefeated in Indiana if that counts in this thread. His one loss is to St. Paris Graham, OH. He’s got some slick moves. He barely lost last year to CG’s Haden Watson in a match that could have gone either way. I heard he grew up in the Lake Central school district with Mendez before they both moved to CP in middle school, so they may have years of experience together. 

The 160 Floyd Central state champ is exceptionally well trained with his single leg attack positioning. I’m hoping Penn’s talented Steenbeke doesn’t have a great day at semi state so that we have a good chance to see a final 4 match bt Goodwin and Conway. 

Nope lol 

But kudos to him on a solid season thus far. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.