Veazy

15 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

So I’m supposed to read all that through your laughing emoji.  Sorry I don’t watch tv: unless it’s wrestling or Boba Fett.  No commercials. Don’t ever tell me to chill.  I have no chill.  You are turning out to be a great friend.  

Look through all 1000 posts that I have posted in the last however many years this forum has been around and find one where I dog a kid or wish them anything bad. You will not find it. It's just not in my character. Obviously you know what I have been trying to help do in the area. If you ever have any confusion with my intentions please feel free to just come and talk to me personally. I am pretty easy going dude as long as it isn't in middle of a wrestling match.

4 minutes ago, aoberlin said:

Look through all 1000 posts that I have posted in the last however many years this forum has been around and find one where I dog a kid or wish them anything bad. You will not find it. It's just not in my character. Obviously you know what I have been trying to help do in the area. If you ever have any confusion with my intentions please feel free to just come and talk to me personally. I am pretty easy going dude as long as it isn't in middle of a wrestling match.

Surprise: you vouched for your own character.  So only you have been trying to get kids better? And because of that I’m supposed to believe you: an opponent? I don’t need to speak to you because if you really wanted to speak to me you would’ve done it months ago.  Others may be fooled and need you: I do not.  Don’t ever try and check me Buckaroo.  If your name isn’t Al Smith, Henry Wilk, Russ Isaacs or Betty Lee Swanson(RIP): never tell me to chill.

@Y2CJ41 Oh boy this thread has taken a turn............ I feel it coming again for @GenHeavyHandz  dangit !!!.

@TeamGarcia & @Mattyb and I were just talking yesterday about that pic of him in the hospital bed after he had a very un-fortunate medical situation and how far he has come since then.

OK OK OK lets just all take a breath and cool down on this guys..................... The General Loves his guys and other's on here love their guys, lets all just hope this COVID crap doesn't take over and we get to finish the season and the kids all stay safe and healthy along the way.

24 minutes ago, JMILL said:

@Y2CJ41 Oh boy this thread has taken a turn............ I feel it coming again for @GenHeavyHandz  dangit !!!.

@TeamGarcia & @Mattyb and I were just talking yesterday about that pic of him in the hospital bed after he had a very un-fortunate medical situation and how far he has come since then.

OK OK OK lets just all take a breath and cool down on this guys..................... The General Loves his guys and other's on here love their guys, lets all just hope this COVID crap doesn't take over and we get to finish the season and the kids all stay safe and healthy along the way.

Respectfully Jmills: I’m fine.  Just got over Covid.  I was born a fighter.  Nothing is going to hold me down for long.  I never got rode out in my life.  I’m in the best shape of my adult life.  Besides a groin pull I’m solid.  However: I will not be checked: by anyone whether it’s a forum or real life.  I stand on what I say.  I just didn’t see what was so funny.  

6 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Respectfully Jmills: I’m fine.  Just got over Covid.  I was born a fighter.  Nothing is going to hold me down for long.  I never got rode out in my life.  I’m in the best shape of my adult life.  Besides a groin pull I’m solid.  However: I will not be checked: by anyone whether it’s a forum or real life.  I stand on what I say.  I just didn’t see what was so funny.  

Here ya go.. get it??

8C913D57-2645-42DF-AC8D-A2239262E74A.jpeg

3 minutes ago, FANMAN said:

Wow, who’d have thought a tutorial of shoe tying by a kid was worthy of that.  Yikes.. 😳

thin polar bear GIF 
We see right through your classless video . Really no need for it. Make fun of adults on here not the kids . Hell make fun me, I say some dumb things on here . Pretty sure the kid knows what he did wrong . If it was your kid you be lite . JS, kids do read this . Cmon man . 👎🏾

17 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

thin polar bear GIF 
We see right through your classless video . Really no need for it. Make fun of adults on here not the kids . Hell make fun me, I say some dumb things on here . Pretty sure the kid knows what he did wrong . If it was your kid you be lite . JS, kids do read this . Cmon man . 👎🏾

My sons do stupid stuff I tell then.  Not when they are 6 years old, but soon as they were teenagers, definitely once they reached high school.  Seems like if he had thought better of it, would have fixed the issue after the first time, or even the second time….it’s all good tho.  Everyone can have there own ideas, it’s how the world goes round.  

9 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

you are just weird for that.  And you got crickets for your post. Read the room: no one thought it was funny but you: Lame.

I’m sure I’ll sleep just fine .. crickets are soothing.  

On 1/1/2022 at 11:04 AM, GenHeavyHandz said:

If you want a really nice nap come to 1934 fox point trail. 

General, I said I would back you up, but the ol' "Come to my house so I can beat you up" deal gets laughed at even when butthurt military vets do this.  Please, friend, I beg of you not to go there.

Edited by busstogate

1 hour ago, 1prouddad said:

@Y2CJ41do ya reckon this is the address for that Holiday Inn?

Based on a quick google search it seems to be an apartment but the exterior looks like it could have previously been a holiday inn express. So it cannot be ruled out entirely.

(Joking before anyone gets overly sensitive). 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.