Veazy

1 minute ago, Y2CJ41 said:

#1 Buchanan 2nd at state

#2 Cruz 5th at state

#3 Simpson, qualifier 1-1(won last one vs Sues)

#4 Sues 8th at state

#5 Veazy..... that's where he should be based on state placers and head to heads.

Good weight class with some good matches coming up

I knew this was going to be the seed.  No seeds for the rest of the Panthers???? They better prove somebody wrong.

Always love the highly rated or talked about guys getting low seeds here got to go from passed years placement. It has happened to us all...... that have competed at it. Anyways if you got  to win the bracket you got to beat them all.... right? 

16 minutes ago, Cosgrove said:

Always love the highly rated or talked about guys getting low seeds here got to go from passed years placement. It has happened to us all...... that have competed at it. Anyways if you got  to win the bracket you got to beat them all.... right? 

True, BUT it never hurts to avoid a hammer along the way.

50 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Don’t get the Joke. But I’ll tell him you thought it was funny.  Andy Oberlin ….I’ll let the Veazy’s know you think it was funny as well.  See you soon.

Wow slow your roll. It means there is no way to tell how bad it is from the stands. Like the commercial if you stay at a Holiday Express you can be smarter than a doctor.  No ill will wished here. I am part of the fan club. In the background I have asked a few people how he is doing. So chill please.

58 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Don’t get the Joke. But I’ll tell him you thought it was funny.  Andy Oberlin ….I’ll let the Veazy’s know you think it was funny as well.  See you soon.

Too far over your head to understand. 

10 minutes ago, aoberlin said:

Wow slow your roll. It means there is no way to tell how bad it is from the stands. Like the commercial if you stay at a Holiday Express you can be smarter than a doctor.  No ill will wished here. I am part of the fan club. In the background I have asked a few people how he is doing. So chill please.

So I’m supposed to read all that through your laughing emoji.  Sorry I don’t watch tv: unless it’s wrestling or Boba Fett.  No commercials. Don’t ever tell me to chill.  I have no chill.  You are turning out to be a great friend.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.