Notable results

8 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Especially after today!

At Mater Dei you have #3 Gilbert, #5 Bilerman, #10 Egli, #19 Zirklebach, and #20 Kessinger. Kessinger pinned Egli so that's one shakeup already!

Yeah, Kessinger is having a nice run.

Courtney edges Brady. Throw in Miller, Vest, DeMarco, and Leavell. It'll be roaring.

15 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Especially after today!

At Mater Dei you have #3 Gilbert, #5 Bilerman, #10 Egli, #19 Zirklebach, and #20 Kessinger. Kessinger pinned Egli so that's one shakeup already!

Yeah, Kessinger is having a nice run.

Courtney edges Brady. Throw in Miller, Vest, DeMarco, and Leavell. It'll be roaring.

2 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Julianna Ocampo of New Haven upsets #20th ranked Aiden Dallinger McCutcheon 10-5.

Hopefully this will put her into the top 20! When was the last time we had a girl in the rankings? Kayla Miracle? 

She is #10 and rightfully so...

Edited by gsmith58

2 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Julianna Ocampo of New Haven upsets #20th ranked Aiden Dallinger McCutcheon 10-5.

Hopefully this will put her into the top 20! When was the last time we had a girl in the rankings? Kayla Miracle? 

She and Heather Crull both currently ranked in top 20 of #106

24 minutes ago, Wrestlingfan937 said:

Leman from connersville pins Riley from fishers at 120

crull is a savage, she will continue to do great things. I definitely could see her punch her ticket this year.

It would not be a surprised to see Crull and Ocampo break through at 106. Torie Buchanan and Makenzie Smith are good too, but they have to go through Evansville and that's packed.

I just watched the Henderson kid from Vincennes and he looked pretty good. Add him, Meiers (Bloomington South), Leonard (Martinsville), and Ash (Morovia) to the mix of Hockaday, Schaefer, Rioux, LaRocca, and Feeler and there isn't as much room.

Edited by gsmith58

Navy80 did you say something bout a Lemon Shake up?? 🤣🤪 You need me to

start sending you my thoughts (rankings) HaHa. Might be Lane & Billerman in the

Finals! 

Keep the updates coming, I have nothing better to do at this Time!!  BT19 

7 minutes ago, gsmith58 said:

It would not be a surprised to see Crull and Ocampo break through at 106. Torie Buchanan and Makenzie Smith are good too, but they have to go through Evansville and that's packed.

I just watched the Henderson kid from Vincennes and he looked pretty good. Add him, Meiers (Bloomington South), Leonard (Martinsville), and Ash (Morovia) to the mix of Schaefer, Rioux, LaRocca, and Feeler and there isn't as much room.

Might as well add the Iceman #1 Jake Hockaday 🥶 slick 

• 10 months later...
On 12/29/2021 at 12:09 PM, FCFIGHTER170 said:

His uncle HW Justin plank was a ticket rounder for NC that went from unlikely varsity starter like out of a movie to knocking off ranked guys into the ticket losing narrowly to Beech Grove state runner up Adam Baker by 1.

I appreciate that 

On 11/4/2022 at 8:14 PM, Justin Plank said:

Hard to teach that, Hips, mat  and body awareness come more natural to some then others! I remember him winning his first Spartan helmet in VeVay Belterra and now he's an All American, really been fun to watch him, he's the type that's never out of a match and can hit big moves from out of no where.. Similar to Bethel, you better be ready to wrestle a clean match or you're in trouble. 

14 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Hard to teach that, Hips, mat  and body awareness come more natural to some then others! I remember him winning his first Spartan helmet in VeVay Belterra and now he's an All American, really been fun to watch him, he's the type that's never out of a match and can hit big moves from out of no where.. Similar to Bethel, you better be ready to wrestle a clean match or you're in trouble. 

I’ve never had someone make me feel so uncomfortable in every position like bethel could. I definitely see the comparison