Is New Castle…

blueandgold

The team with the richest history without a state championship? They have:

• 1000 dual meet wins
  • 20 Conference Championships
  • 42 Sectional Championships
  • 16 Regional Championships
  • 6 Semi-State Championships
  • National record for Most Individual Wins by a Wrestler in Mac Taylor (Class of ‘96)
  • Multiple wrestlers with 200 career victories
  • Several wrestlers considered among the best ever in Indiana (Brenden Campbell, Connor Mullins, Mac Taylor, Bubba Dickerson, and Matt Jaggers)
Edited by blueandgold

HeYes, especially being a town of 17k and a school withv hardly a thousand kids.. Ranked nationally in mid 90s in USA TODAY winning 106 straight duals , which at the time a state record later broken by EMD..(been ranked 1 in the country in volleyball also) Back to back State runner up finishes in both formats, Tragically the year 96 we sent 8 to state with 6 placers, it should've been 9 and 7 placers and a champ with New Castle losing the highly ranked nationally and reigning HW state champ Dickerson..

Bubba James Dickerson sadly passed away before we could see what he could've been , not only his senior year of HS  but beyond , had he not passed away,  he was a  guaranteed 6 and that's not including the point swing when NC isn't bumping it's line up around to match to with the mighty Evansville Mater Dei in the Dual team state championship final.. Bubbas tragedy took heavy toll on the team without a doubt, especially going into the biggest team dual of they're lives without their Leader.

That 96 gave up something crazy like only 10 pins as a team combined, our jv would beat really good teams but that was a different era.. When my sophmore year team beat our Arch nemesis Yorktown for the team semi state in 02' and trashed the elite 8 aka FORMERLY known as the IHSAA Dual team state finals at Center Grove it was no biggy cuz that was the culture and was what was expected.. After losing to EMD both years that NC got runner up, We had the  unfortunate LUCK of drawing EMD first round of dual team state multiple years.

After Coach Rhodes left nc for Cathedral NC was solid and on is way in 80s into the 90s ..

Then that's when we started focusing on developing a really good youth program with Fitzgerald, Sutton, Ryan with the Hall Of Famers  Sparky and Peck at the head with numerous others contributing.. 

This then turned into a unbeaten middle school team for 15 years losing a handful in a 20+ year span with the Great Delta Eagles being the ones to sneak a few in there.. I'll be the first to admit that it is surprising we haven't won a team state title or more individual state titles, but at the same time if having guys place high, winning Tourneys and conference titles regularly and churning out countless  great people along the way that this program developed then I'll be ok with that... At least I know my fellow Trojans names will be next to the other all the greats in the sports history.

Until SILAS won his titles Henry county was 0 for 6 in the finals since Bubba's title.. Scott gross at 215 was  runner up , Scott was the guy wrestling my friend and hard ass Jeremy motl aka 2x placer himself, when the Sectional riot of 96 happened.. It was so bad they had to clear gym act only last the parents and coaches finish the match... It was all out pandemonium when they got into it.. Even old ladies were swinging purses.

They traded wins that post season but  Gross ending up 2nd and Motl on one leg that was still hurt from the turn ACL during football placed 7th.

Seen one of my best friends Jason sayre qualify for state twice as sophmore and jr... His jr year he majored Reece at semi state , semis he handled the talented freshman Reece 14-3 with Reece eventually losing Friday night to Angel..

The following year Sayre was ranked #2 in the state but unfortunately he was kicked off the team for his 2nd Trojan code violation, meanwhile reece wins his first state title of 3.

So much wasted talent in New Castle, I know it's harsh but it's true... Rex peckinpaugh and NC wrestling inadvertently became a pro mma fighter factory by instilling a pedigree that coorelates well to fighting... He has produced nearly a dozen former NC stand out wrestlers, who  went on to fight all over the world in numerous MMA organizations including the UFC, Showtimes EliteXC, King of the cage (Jaggers won the Featherweight world title) , Japanese promotion Sengoku,Dream, Bellator to name a few... Made a living fighting, promoting and coaching for a decade and that alone was worth the sacrifice.

I don't want to be a weirdo and say NC is cursed but it appears that ever since my cousin Bubba pinned his way through the HW state finals in 95, Nobody has been able to get under that hump going 0-6 ( Jaggers, Campbell twice, AJ twice,(once with doah) and Mullins came up short in the finals since Bubba's title..

As the NC programs Self appointed historian, here's a run down on the legends that were state champ material that came up short.

B. Campbell #8 all time in state wins (201-6) my boy  came as close as you can to winning without actually winning it twice..  and widely considered one of the best to never win a state title.. Was unbeaten as a freshman going into semi state before his appendix burst.. Sophmore year places 3rd losing 2-0 to eventual runner up Paul Beck..

Let's a 4 point lead with a minute left slip away to the the all time great 3xer Ayersman, creating an instant all Classic at the expense of all the broken Trojan hearts..

Then loses a 14-11 Back and forth All time Great state finals match vs the Hammer Paul Petrov having one of the best state finals runs I've seen when he knocked off two top 10 nationally ranked guys in defending state champ Todd and runner up Campbell en route to  shattering the souls of every Trojan in new Castle that night.. He is currently in the Navy.

#5 all time state wins

Matt Jaggers(210-12 with 7 of those losses coming his freshman year) 4x NCSS FINALIST and 3x NC semi state champ.. Was having a historic season putting up over 200 Takedowns in 03'and had it not been any other year and had there not been for a guy named Angel frikkn Escobedo, Jaggers more than likely would've won  that elusive state title on his 4th trip to state finals becoming a 3x placer..

It's also worth nothing that the 125 finals match in 2003 still holds the record for the most combined wins in the state finals, 61-0 Angel vs 56-0.. 

Jaggers was unbeaten with over 50 wins going into the state finals his jr and senior years losing to all time great John Sheets 7-6 his junior in the qtrs in a instant classic.. His senior season he  was on a terror teching/pinning everybody up until semi state finals except for  the last second come back win over Gonzo or better known as Brandon Gonzales of Delta..

Jaggers was being dodged heavily his jr and senior year and was lucky to get 2 or matches out 5 a weekend... The way be broke guys was fascinating to watch, he would beat guys up without ever throwing a punch, instead heavy hands would lead to snap downs that bounced their skulls off the mat on a dime , Butt Ducks Lincoln McIlravey himself would enjoy, ankle picks for the chicks, and so on .. 

Matt got the idea since ppl were dodging him that since he was  having a sinus surgery the week we wrestle Delta , Peck told him he didn't have to make 125.. Mattb then told Peck he wanted get a real match and weighed in at 128 and Ended up to bumping to 135.. That's when he knocked off the multiple time state placer and forum dweller Brandon Gonzales.. After pulling off that big win, it made things even better, because Gonzo would go on to get 5th that same post season  at 135 and become the best Info Techs I've ever met😂

That mind set to want to bump up vs a stud like Gonzales tells you everything you need to know about the dog inside Jaggers especially when he can pull off a crazy win vs the bigger Stud that placed twice and went 3x.. Then dominated his way to the finals until he was cooled off by the All time Great Angel, who was the only guy i ever seen dominate Jaggers.. (we won't count the time he was beating Andre Hernandez iswa jr state finals all match up 3 with a minute to and gets taken down a gutted to tech😂 or Beating Coughlin whole match at team state and got bulldogged and stuck for only time in his HS career)

#15 all time wins Conor Mullins

aka 20+ time Iswa state champ in all 3 styles, countless triple crowns and super 32 placer also...

4x placer, lost to State Champ Hawkins as freshman in a close match and places 5th, Loses in the semis as sophmore to some kid named lil Tshirts and takes 3rd , then loses heart breaker state title match a a jr to Welch 1-0 taking 2nd..

HE BATTLED tons of  personal /legal issues along  with nagging injuries going into state his senior year ... After he wins Friday night,he is upset by the 🔨 Richie of Brown County, and ends up inj def to 8th..

Mullins def is one of the best ever to never win a state title..

#4 All time wins ,

The late great Mighty Mac Taylor 221-8 , 4x placer, career wins was once the state and national record.. Talk about consistency, Mac was 51&2,52-2,55-2,58-2, only losing 2 every single year in hs placing top 3 multiple times along with 5th and 6th all while having to go through his mother passing from cancer.. 

Among many of the old heads they ass agree that Mac Taylor is also one of the best to never win a state title..  The Indiana legend  Nick Hull will attest to how great Mac really was.

#9 all the wins( 201-13 )Keith Garrard aka IMHO by by far on the the best 1x placer ever ... Ranked top 5 his entire HS career had some nastiest ticket round draws.

Lost by 1 his freshman in ticket round to state runner up Snyder, Sophmore year (only loss in the season was a heart breaker loss vs 2x state champ jt young where Keith lead until just 30 seconds losing by 1. .. Was 50-1 going into ticket round where he lost to the Eventual  4th placer  by 1 or 2 ,  to his East Central all time nemesis aka  Nic Strub who was on those slept on East Central teams that had 5 state qualifier/placers and countless SSQs. (their wars along with Garrard and Coach Nick skinner were legendary)

Keith finally punches his ticket as a junior as is 51-1 going into state and places 5th losing to eventual runner up Dan The Man Bedoy..

Keith is ranked #1 in the state 160 going into season and pins or majors everybody to into the ticket round, mind you the team regional dual finals vs a East Central Keith begs peck to bump up to wrestle the#1 takes 171 pounder, stud Erik Wolf.. East Central earlier in the season beat a Trojan team that was missing 5 of it's State/state Qualifiers with sickness and SATs and beat us handily 44-22...

Giving up nearly a foot in height and almost 15 pounds Keith within ten seconds takes Wolf down, slaps on his patented Pinning combination which was so dominant that it was very Silas Allredesque with his bar series, pinning the Eventual state runner up at 171 in under a minute, and giving us the exact same score they beat us with earlier in the season except this time the good guys win and win the regional title.. Keith also majored Micheal Horton 16-3, Horton placed 4th...

Arriving 50-0 in the ticket round Keith was upset by the game Mitch Todd (Masons older brother)

Dave cloud might've played one of the smartest coaching strategies ever when he didn't have Todd wrestle Keith during the season when we had our Dual with Pendleton.. Todd had no reference or doubts planted in his mind so he was ready to pull off one of the biggest upsets I've ever witnessed... Knowing how hard Keith worked and how dedicated he was, made it harder on me watching him lose that the own sadness I was experiencing from my ticket round Blues vs eventual 6th and 5th placer Jerry Gordon... And no sooner than I see Keith  lose and get flexed on by Todd, I look over and see Mick jaggers Losing on last second takedown after being up 6 points on multiple time placer Thomas Johnson of Lawrence North.

That was a bad bad day.. Keith walked on at Wabash after not wrestling for few years and Hardly weighting

185 Keith went out and placed 5th at @197 at division 3 nationals.. That's how good he was, all American after not even training hardly 6 months.

AJ Black -another without a doubt all time best to never win it canidates being a 2x state runner up all while having to endure the pain and sorrow from his older brother Levis untimely death that shook the entire wrestling community.. Without getting to wrestle his senior season , he bet well could've gotten that star title he was so close to taking multiple times.

Honorable mention

Ross Leduc was ranked top 3 coming into HS that year and had beaten I wanna say Vega or Schafer  at iswa state before HS season and was a young phenom that stepped away over personal issues.. All the guys that were state placers and so on, always talked about how good Ross was and it was devastating when he walked away, that would've been another high placer and another hammer on a already loaded team.

#20 all time wins (188-21) Cory cook state qualifier, 8th and 6th 

Terrell coatie (3sport all state athlete, 4:28 mile at XC state finals, ALL STATE relay team and placed 7th his senior year.. Terrell didn't stay wrestling until his sophomore year at Perry meridian fling 30-5 and losing by 2  ticket round his very first year wrestling, moved to NC his jr middle of the season.. Helped us beat Yorktown for the semi state team title and make it to team Dual state... He wasn't released to wrestle individual tourney but pinned state placer for us atv semi state..

Fast forward Terrell senior year he is ranked top 6 at 140 and is unbeaten into semi state and I'm the semi finals draws 2x state champ Danny Williams.. Danny was dealing with ankle issue and Peck knew Danny being a great Greco guy along with everything else that he might try and lateral drop T coatie..

That's all we drilled all week Peck wanted me attacking him and looking to throw...

Not even five seconds in, Terrell hits the sweetest sweep single and takes Williams down with a quickness, without hesitation Terrell cut Danny and you could tell It wasn't taken to kindly by Williams because he immediately bullied his way in into over unders and tried throwing Terrell, he Metzgered perfectly and Danny was dead to rights.. Almost knocked himself out and Terrell stuck him in 30 seconds...

The fieldhouse was in shock and I'm typical Terrell fashion he pulls the great one liner from Gladiator, "What?!? Are you not entertained?".. Terrell would end up losing a barn burner to Belmont legend Tim ortiz and placed 7th.. Danny Williams ended up winning anther state title over EMD product Alex conkling..Oh yeah I might want to mention, When we got blown out at team state by EMD IN 02, Terrell beat Alex Conkling and was the only points we scored vs that so time great team.. We had 5 state Qualifiers and 4 MORE SSQ on that team and had beaten Lafayette Harrison in season who were at team state ..

That goes to show you, even if you beat the state champ and runner up, it doesn't mean come state finals you'll place higher..

Lot of wild history with our program, but I'll always be proud to be a Trojan, we are down in numbers at the HS level but with our solid youth program and dozen state placers at the youth level on the way up, we'll be back contending for conference/sectional/regional titles within 5 years... The Blacks are doing good things to get NC back to being a powerhouse...I could write a book about those old teams and the nostalgia that went with it...

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

A great question...  Proud of all of the accomplishments above and the other untold success stories of those associated with the NC program.  Aside from the wins and titles, our successes came not only from determined athletes, but great men who invested in our youth, middle and high school programs.  A deep thanks to all those coaches - Peckinpaugh, Griffith, Sutton, Ryan, Dorr, Baker, Fitzgerald and all the others who made us better men.  

Edited by Sycamores24

I wrestled the same kid from New Castle from the time I was 5 until conference my senior year of high school. Win or lose I always felt like I had just been in a fist fight. Or I was surviving being choked out from a football carry front headlock. Anytime we wrestled a NC kid we knew we had our hands full. Great program and I really miss them being in the NCC. 

No particular order best teams never to win a state title (looking at total history) would be New Palestine, New Castle, Roncalli, Beech Grove, and Hobart - I am 100% certain I am forgetting a few teams, my apologies.

Sorry I know I am missing a few wrestlers off the top of my head but the Hobart teams with Galka, Cosgrove, Dillon, and Francisco Porras was built for a tournament format. But ran into just super solid teams from top to bottom like Mishawaka, Lawrence North, EMD, and Perry Meridian if memory serves correctly. 

Beech Grove in the 90's & early 2000's were an extremely tough team. But specifically the Steven Bradley led teams were tough. Solid from top to bottom and runner up to EMD one year (in the state series not team state). But in 2001/2 they had Baker, Price, Gibson, Hobbs, Harris, Ryan Williams, one of the Bradley's (Tim???) and others. 

Edited by SunDevils

23 hours ago, CoachDuke2.0 said:

I wrestled the same kid from New Castle from the time I was 5 until conference my senior year of high school. Win or lose I always felt like I had just been in a fist fight. Or I was surviving being choked out from a football carry front headlock. Anytime we wrestled a NC kid we knew we had our hands full. Great program and I really miss them being in the NCC. 

Thank you for the kind words, these guys might be little before your time in the early 2000s .. I actually had one the craziest matches of my life with the Marion Legend himself who was the defending NCC champ and Unreal Football player  that beat my team mate and stud himself Cory Garrard the year before in conference finals and  that was Mike Ross.

We had a Barn burner at the NCCs my senior year.. was a crazy match putting up 30 combined as  we both threw each other for 5 and traded Takedowns in the first 2 periods. Luckily my gas tank was a little better that day and I finally settled down and tilted him twice in the 3rd.. Ultimately riding him the entire period and winning 18-12 thanks to Coack Peck's pep talk during Mike's Injury time aka when he was Heaving in a trash can ..

Dude was one of the most physically strongest  and Athletic guys I locked up with in HS..I actually lost my Jr. Year in the NCC finals To a Ranked Marion stud named Bisdorf who was 34-0 going into our match in another wild back and forth match with him winning by a late Takedown in the 3rd... So I too respect a former NCC foe myself and love hearing nostalgic stuff all while longing for the current kids to be way better than the ones before them always ensuring the sport keeps evolving and getting better and and better as a whole, and I think it's def happening..

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

32 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Thank you for the kind words, these guys might be little before your time in the early 2000s .. I actually had one the craziest matches of my life with the Marion Legend himself who was the defending NCC champ and Unreal Football player  that beat my team mate and stud himself Cory Garrard the year before in conference finals and  that was Mike Ross.

We had a Barn burner at the NCCs my senior year.. was a crazy match putting up 30 combined as  we both threw each other for 5 and traded Takedowns in the first 2 periods. Luckily my gas tank was a little better that day and I finally settled down and tilted him twice in the 3rd.. Ultimately riding him the entire period and winning 18-12 thanks to Coack Peck's pep talk during Mike's Injury time aka when he was Heaving in a trash can ..

Dude was one of the most physically strongest  and Athletic guys I locked up with in HS..I actually lost my Jr. Year in the NCC finals To a Ranked Marion stud named Bisdorf who was 34-0 going into our match in another wild back and forth match with him winning by a late Takedown in the 3rd... So I too respect a former NCC foe myself and love hearing nostalgic stuff all while longing for the current kids to be way better than the ones before them always ensuring the sport keeps evolving and getting better and and better as a whole, and I think it's def happening..

I know Bisdorf really well. He wrestled for my uncle and was very tough. Mike ross was super athletic I believe he is the police chief in Marion now. 

I always wrestled Dustin Bennet. He may have some iswa freestyle/folk titles as well if I remember correctly. He won ncc freshman/soph. I got him junior/senior. My freshman and soph year Dulaney was still the assistant at NC they were legit. My junior year they got mullins and campbell and got even better. 

19 hours ago, CoachDuke2.0 said:

I know Bisdorf really well. He wrestled for my uncle and was very tough. Mike ross was super athletic I believe he is the police chief in Marion now. 

I always wrestled Dustin Bennet. He may have some iswa freestyle/folk titles as well if I remember correctly. He won ncc freshman/soph. I got him junior/senior. My freshman and soph year Dulaney was still the assistant at NC they were legit. My junior year they got mullins and campbell and got even better. 

Yes dusty was a very good wrestler that Ended up with seizures and health problems during HS..I remember your uncle as well, and love hearing bisdorf and Ross are doing awesome!

On 12/28/2021 at 4:02 PM, CoachDuke2.0 said:

I did not know that about Dusty, my son wrestled him so many tines in ISWA events. I always wondered what happened to him.  His mom and dad were good people, and dusty was a great kid.

On 12/27/2021 at 7:19 PM, SunDevils said:

No particular order best teams never to win a state title (looking at total history) would be New Palestine, New Castle, Roncalli, Beech Grove, and Hobart - I am 100% certain I am forgetting a few teams, my apologies.

Sorry I know I am missing a few wrestlers off the top of my head but the Hobart teams with Galka, Cosgrove, Dillon, and Francisco Porras was built for a tournament format. But ran into just super solid teams from top to bottom like Mishawaka, Lawrence North, EMD, and Perry Meridian if memory serves correctly. 

Beech Grove in the 90's & early 2000's were an extremely tough team. But specifically the Steven Bradley led teams were tough. Solid from top to bottom and runner up to EMD one year (in the state series not team state). But in 2001/2 they had Baker, Price, Gibson, Hobbs, Harris, Ryan Williams, one of the Bradley's (Tim???) and others. 

My boy Tim is older than Steven, his teams were tough too in the 90s.

On 12/29/2021 at 7:47 PM, Trinedad said:

I did not know that about Dusty, my son wrestled him so many tines in ISWA events. I always wondered what happened to him.  His mom and dad were good people, and dusty was a great kid.

Yes, he developed them in HS and it really hindered his development in HS.. His parents are great ppl with his dad Bob battling cancer but doing a lot better and he still roots on the current few studs we have.. His older brother really could've been good Mikey but I'll keep our personal lives out of it, he just couldn't be coached.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

On 12/31/2021 at 12:09 PM, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Yes, he developed them in HS and it really hindered his development in HS.. His parents are great ppl with his dad Bob battling cancer but doing a lot better and he still roots on the current few studs we have.. His older brother really could've been good Mikey but I'll keep our personal lives out of it, he just couldn't be coached.

That happens, it is unfortunate, but we all go through that at various times. My son was not the easiest to coach sometimes. Glad to hear that bob is doing better.

• 3 months later...
On 12/26/2021 at 7:07 PM, blueandgold said:

• 1000 dual meet wins
  • National record for Most Individual Wins by a Wrestler in Mac Taylor (Class of ‘96)
  • Several wrestlers considered among the best ever in Indiana (Brenden Campbell, Connor Mullins, Mac Taylor, Bubba Dickerson, and Matt Jaggers)

I was apart of that team and I was one of the 7 guys that new castle sent to semi state in 2001

@FCFIGHTER170 I enjoy reading your take on the New Castle history. I grew up wrestling a bunch of New Castle kids. It was always a battle and I never liked them. haha. NC also came to our AC Invite for several years, along with Bloomington South. It was a tough 8 team event with studs up and down the brackets. 

Tony Currie 

14 minutes ago, jetwrestling said:

@FCFIGHTER170 I enjoy reading your take on the New Castle history. I grew up wrestling a bunch of New Castle kids. It was always a battle and I never liked them. haha. NC also came to our AC Invite for several years, along with Bloomington South. It was a tough 8 team event with studs up and down the brackets. 

Tony Currie 

Yessir, Loved that AC tourney, Won it my Jr year Vs BS stud Edwards in the finals iirc.. Beat AC Stud Travis Wilder in Semis, think that was his name.. Loved the lights out for three finals, and you weren't alone, lots of ppl hated us😂 and thank you for the kind words,Bercott was a 🔨 for y'all..

On 12/26/2021 at 6:07 PM, blueandgold said:

• 1000 dual meet wins

I would vote for Portage:

• Unsure on total dual meet wins
  • 19 conference titles
  • 33 sectionals
  • 19 regionals
  • 12 semi state titles
  • 2x state runners up
  • 16 times finished in the top 10
  • 12 times finished in the top 5
  • 8x participant at the old team state finals
  • 17 individual state champs
  • Some of the greats like Vega, McMurray, Eric Keith, Fred Joseph, Steven Lawrence, Darren Elkins, etc.

They would get my vote over NC any day of the week.  I think they have been the better program historically and currently.

On 4/18/2022 at 3:39 PM, ReformedPoster said:

• 19 conference titles
  • 33 sectionals
  • 19 regionals
  • 12 semi state titles
  • 2x state runners up
  • Some of the greats like Vega, McMurray, Eric Keith, Fred Joseph, Steven Lawrence, Darren Elkins, etc.

They would get my vote over NC any day of the week.  I think they have been the better program historically and currently.

Portage def up there, and can't argue with your assessment, both have all the accolades but that state title... NC will get back to being a stand out program, and be tough again, EVERY day of the week.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Peck had a habit of surrounding the program with good people, one of the reasons I really enjoyed being a part of it after my parents moved back to NC when my dad retired from the AF and me and my twin brother were in college.  Was a great room to get a workout in during the holidays.  I felt privileged to be a part of it for a few years (Even turned down coaching stipend because I wanted more positive folks around the program).  A lot of those kids on that team were simply looking for an outlet and role models to be around and wound up being a part of a great run over the years.  NC the town gets a bad rep, some of it rightfully so (I think it's safe to say that, having lived there and witnessed some of the tragedy's that have occurred).  Some of the grapplers succumbed to some of the towns bad habits, but the majority of those kids have gone on to have positive, productive lives and at the end of the day, that's the one take-away I always look at.  It doesn't matter how many kids win or place at state etc, but instilling a strong work ethic and maintaining a positive & healthy lifestyle matters more.  I'd have loved to see a NC step on the podium at D1's or ascend to the top at Conseco/BankersLife/GBF, but am more proud of the adults they have become.  

Dustin Lanzer once told me about the field house "Strange things happen at NCSS" and he wasn't kidding.  I've seen some kids get raw deals or just all of a sudden forget what was happening, or run into a kid on a mission that day and let a win slip out of their grasps in the ticket round.  Some heart breaking losses have been felt on that mat. 

On 4/18/2022 at 3:39 PM, ReformedPoster said:

• 19 conference titles
  • 33 sectionals
  • 19 regionals
  • 12 semi state titles
  • 2x state runners up

Who won the Individual State Finals in 2005? 

I remember well that LN won duals the next week.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.