Team Rankings: IndianaMat Team Rankings-1A 12/20

decbell1

Just now, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

Prairie Heights has looked very impressive this year, even against some larger schools.  I wonder how they stack up against them southern boys?

I think that is certainly the storyline heading into Team State in 1A. After it was North Posey vs Tell City in last year's final, is it the North's turn to take back the title? I think Prairie Heights has enough, but it should be a great semifinals and finals this year. 

Should be a lot of good, competitive matches! Something I have observed as a fan is never count out North Posey. They are always in the mix regardless of seed. Of course PH and TC look strong as well not to mention others already mentioned. Tough to decide which class to go see this year! 

20 minutes ago, bigballerb said:

Excited to see you guys scrap! I would like to see you guys and Rochester battle it out for the title, I think you two are the best teams there!

We will see how it unfolds! We are just happy we got in and excited to show some people what this team can do!

4 hours ago, bigballerb said:

Rochester is my dark horse to win it all. They have a very solid team that can scrap with anyone.

I haven’t seen the others in person this year and I’m sure they are tough based on results I have seen. I have seen Rochester and agree depending on match ups and seeds they have a tough squad and not a lot of holes which is a good recipe in 1a and 2a duals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.