Team Rankings: IndianaMat Team Rankings-2A 12/20

decbell1

I hope we get to see a Delta or Jay County match up against Bellmont at Team State.  Bellmont is fully loaded this year when healthy, could probably compete with most 3A and some 4A schools and hold their own (I'm guessing the win 2A State easily).  Coach Myers inherited a stacked Senior-loaded team but I'm willing to bet he's pushing those other kids hard.

1 hour ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

I hope we get to see a Delta or Jay County match up against Bellmont at Team State.  Bellmont is fully loaded this year when healthy, could probably compete with most 3A and some 4A schools and hold their own (I'm guessing the win 2A State easily).  Coach Myers inherited a stacked Senior-loaded team but I'm willing to bet he's pushing those other kids hard.

I have a hard time characterizing it as "inherited" given his level of involvement in the program and the development of those seniors before becoming the head coach.

2 hours ago, Silence Dogood said:

I have a hard time characterizing it as "inherited" given his level of involvement in the program and the development of those seniors before becoming the head coach.

I understand you don't see it that way as an entire body of work.  In terms of the title of "Head Coach" and the stats that come with it, it's inherited by definition.  That's all I meant.  Everyone in the area knows what he's done from the DWC and the Elementary program.  Nothing but love for it, and a bit of envy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.