Notable Results 12/18

From Kyle Osborn Invite:

Hayden Shepherd- Western and Ryan Cast-HSE wrestled a very tough gritty match, with Shepherd winning 5-3 in sudden Victory. Both had to take out tough semifinal opponents on their way there too.

Jack Milligan from Carmel pinned Trey White of Portage at HWT in semis before losing 5-2 to Dom Burgett-HSE again.

Zach Lang-HSE beat #18 Luke Farling for the second time this year, this time by 5.

Cory Hill of Portage looked great all day. Michael Major is super impressive as is Isaac Ward, both of Carmel.

6 hours ago, busstogate said:

Landon Buchanan of Jimtown bumped to 182 and lost to De' Alcapon Veazy of Fort Wayne Snider 1-0 at the Henry Wilk Classic

This is only Landon’s second regular season loss since the start of last year. The other one was in overtime bumping up a weight class to face Pate Eastin last year, while he was ranked either 2nd or 3rd I believe.

That’s the type wrestler that’s pretty easy to root for.

Rioux over Ocampo 7-2 today. I gotta say this was the first time I got to see ocampo in action this year and she is tough. Good action at new haven avon over maconaquah on criteria prairie heights beat us by 3 we beat maconaquah by criteria for third as well. Close duals was a lot of fun today and got to see some good wrestling

8 hours ago, Jstephenson1356 said:

Rioux over Ocampo 7-2 today. I gotta say this was the first time I got to see ocampo in action this year and she is tough. Good action at new haven avon over maconaquah on criteria prairie heights beat us by 3 we beat maconaquah by criteria for third as well. Close duals was a lot of fun today and got to see some good wrestling

Hands down, Yorktown is the most improved team we have wrestled all year. Coach Stephenson and crew have the Tigers going back in the right direction again. 

22 minutes ago, rookie78 said:

Hands down, Yorktown is the most improved team we have wrestled all year. Coach Stephenson and crew have the Tigers going back in the right direction again. 

I appreciate your kind words! Best of luck to you guys the rest of the year!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.