Team Rankings: IndianaMat Team Rankings-1A 12/13

decbell1

2 minutes ago, Thor said:

That is correct, should be a good one. Just hoping to have a full, healthy lineup. Adams county got hit hard by the flu the last two weeks. 

Yeah there is a special kind of bug going around nailing everyone. Went through our team pretty hard. Helped some of our wrestlers cut some weight though. :)

2 hours ago, bigballerb said:

Hope to see all you guys at ECIC next Thursday as well. Going to be a solid tournament!

I'll be off for almost 3 weeks after this trip, so I'm def going to try and get there, Brev coming to get some film study and Lil technique work Friday evening and def going to be ready for next week as well.. Looking forward to seeing y'all and Brody kill it... Best of luck to y'all this weekend as well .

6 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I'll be off for almost 3 weeks after this trip, so I'm def going to try and get there, Brev coming to get some film study and Lil technique work Friday evening and def going to be ready for next week as well.. Looking forward to seeing y'all and Brody kill it... Best of luck to y'all this weekend as well .

Appreciate it man! Excited to see Brevan wrestle in person.

On 12/14/2021 at 5:59 PM, Jam said:

Well you see those teams werent very good because they lost to Winamac. /s

22 hours ago, greco165 said:

Murderers row

oooof. Just because someone is trying to lobby for their team doesn't mean you should come on here and bash others. Not saying the way it is being handled is ideal, but lets have some respect for these high school athletes.

Andy King and myself are doing some incredible things. It isn't going unnoticed around our area in the North. Had it not been for quarantine issues a year ago, my team wouldn't be in this position. My team would have a much different look.

Don't bash the kids out there competing. We can only control what is put in front of us. Not making any excuses but to accomplish what we have at Bremen is impressive stuff.

40 minutes ago, Antknee said:

oooof. Just because someone is trying to lobby for their team doesn't mean you should come on here and bash others. Not saying the way it is being handled is ideal, but lets have some respect for these high school athletes.

Andy King and myself are doing some incredible things. It isn't going unnoticed around our area in the North. Had it not been for quarantine issues a year ago, my team wouldn't be in this position. My team would have a much different look.

Don't bash the kids out there competing. We can only control what is put in front of us. Not making any excuses but to accomplish what we have at Bremen is impressive stuff.

The /s tag means sarcasm.  I was agreeing with his point on Winamic doing well. Wasn't trying to bash any teams.

16 hours ago, Pg_rated said:

I hope it’s a good dual… But win or loose I know SA has and will have competed against majority of the 1A teams and also a good chunk of 2A teams. They lost to Bluffton by 4 and they were missing three varsity starters to due sickness and one from an injury that he returned from.. Don’t get it confused but Bluffton is a good team as well, nothing taken away from them! 

@Thor brought a great point, I had heard the SA coach calledand asked New castle to put them up against centerville and Casscade because when the first schedule came out they weren’t going to see either of those team.. 

Want to be know as a good team you have to compete against good teams… With that said I believe Cascade is a good team! Excited to see the duals this weekend! 

We sure aren’t getting a lot of love over here at Bluffton. I’ve seen this comment about South Adams having guys out when we beat them several times now. We had a kid miss weight that day and weren’t full in our lineup. It’s wrestling season, someone is always banged up, hurting or sick. I don’t think they had anyone out that would have changed the outcome of the dual. But that’s beside the point. We went out and got the job done when we needed to. We want the last spot at team state. We feel like we’ve earned it and we would dual Cascade for it if that were possible. Whether we get it or not, I’m proud of our boys for stepping up and taking care of business. 

22 minutes ago, TZeis said:

We sure aren’t getting a lot of love over here at Bluffton. I’ve seen this comment about South Adams having guys out when we beat them several times now. We had a kid miss weight that day and weren’t full in our lineup. It’s wrestling season, someone is always banged up, hurting or sick. I don’t think they had anyone out that would have changed the outcome of the dual. But that’s beside the point. We went out and got the job done when we needed to. We want the last spot at team state. We feel like we’ve earned it and we would dual Cascade for it if that were possible. Whether we get it or not, I’m proud of our boys for stepping up and taking care of business. 

Possibly a former semi state qualifier at 132/138. Plus their heavy and 195.. Which if if you were to make me guess is almost an 18 point swing! Bluffton is good don’t get me wrong but maybe a beefier schedule at the beginning of the season gets the job done! 

6 hours ago, Pg_rated said:

Possibly a former semi state qualifier at 132/138. Plus their heavy and 195.. Which if if you were to make me guess is almost an 18 point swing! Bluffton is good don’t get me wrong but maybe a beefier schedule at the beginning of the season gets the job done! 

Laughable. I’m not going to disrespect anyone and I’m not interested in arguing with some goof on an Internet forum with a fake name. I’ll stand by what I said. I’m proud of our boys. Good luck to you.

39 minutes ago, TZeis said:

Laughable. I’m not going to disrespect anyone and I’m not interested in arguing with some goof on an Internet forum with a fake name. I’ll stand by what I said. I’m proud of our boys. Good luck to you.

My grandma calls me a goof every once in awhile! Good luck to Bluffton if they make it in! No hurt feelings just a friendly discussion. 

9 hours ago, TZeis said:

Hey maybe we can make that dual happen next year coach get with me if you'd like to add Cascade to the schedule we would LOVE to add Bluffton!

20 minutes ago, Coach Humble said:

I was impressed with Cowan as they are well coached by Tony and his staff. Our disappointment at SA is to have three starters out and not having our best lineup but no disrespect to Cowan. I love their gym and the enthusiasm of their fans

Definitely a tough night for SA, but shoutout to a great Cowan program. It was their senior night, and they decided to honor our seniors, as well as their own. 

8 minutes ago, pugsley said:

Thanks for the kind words about little old Cowan, Coach Humble. We love the atmosphere our old school gymnasium creates. 
We are also disappointed as we had three starters out as well. 

May I ask which starters you had out? 

2 minutes ago, QuinnHarris said:

Will be posted tomorrow forgot the book at the school. Had 2 starters out tonight hoping we will have them back for Saturday! Ritter had a lot of FF tonight

They get the bug that’s going around as well? 

The Rock Reaction GIF
Can you feel it …. The Millions of #TheCounty Fans chanting Cascade … Cascade… Cascade . Hear’em ? 

It’s GO TIME fellas ! Vote is coming soon. Either you got a good team or not ? All Teams are battling through sickness, Inj, ect… ect…  those non starter gotta step up for their team. Team gotta have that mentality of NEXT MAN UP ! 

A team like my #TheCounty 1A #7 Cascade Cadets is in full punch them in the face mode, pitching shutouts, beating the dog fur off of 4A, 3A, 2A,  (3-0) vs. 1A teams . Making no excuses who, what, when or where ? Just putting up results . 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.