Dark Horses

The guy

Alright I Know its early, Lets not crucify me, but anyone wanna discuss early season dark horses/sleepers? Anyone you think is going to explode into the spotlight this year? Anyone that has made a big jump in skill level? (dont worry I wont judge if you're biased :)

Edited by The guy

24 minutes ago, hyperjog said:

Ayden Bollinger from Delta he weighs about 100 he will be a favorite up in the Fort Wayne Semi State and when he is a true 106 I can see him being under the lights

I think Ocampo will be a tough match up especially if undersized. This season a real legitimate chance we see more than one girl in Indy as a state qualifier. 

I think that with the right draw, and good preparation that Blake Zirkelbach 120 from North Posey looks pretty darn good. Now that he has put on some muscle he may be a force to reckon with come Friday night. Ruble, Miller, and a slew of others will make pretty tough, but he looks pretty good so far this year. 

On Saturday at Norwell, a Bellmont Senior Carter Thomas made his return since not wrestling since his Freshman year.  He used to be an absolute hammer as a youth wrestler.  He went 1-1 on the day with a dramatic first match.  If this kid finds his lungs and a spot in a loaded lineup, he can go deep into February. 

On 12/11/2021 at 11:40 PM, The Zebra said:

I think that with the right draw, and good preparation that Blake Zirkelbach 120 from North Posey looks pretty darn good. Now that he has put on some muscle he may be a force to reckon with come Friday night. Ruble, Miller, and a slew of others will make pretty tough, but he looks pretty good so far this year. 

I think he's at 126 now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.