Two Indiana natives to WWE

blueandgold

Mason Parris and AJ Ferrari join Gable Steveson in the WWE as members of its first ever NIL class. We could actually see the three of them in a real triple threat match at WrestleMania one day. Where’s @Fabio Jr. at right now?!?!?!

How do you all feel about wrestlers having the opportunity to go to the WWE as a next step?

36 minutes ago, blueandgold said:

Mason Parris and AJ Ferrari join Gable Steveson in the WWE as members of its first ever NIL class. We could actually see the three of them in a real triple threat match at WrestleMania one day. Where’s @Fabio Jr. at right now?!?!?!

How do you all feel about wrestlers having the opportunity to go to the WWE as a next step?

Love that these stellar athletes have an easy way to make a lot of money off their abilities, hate what it could potentially mean for the future of our freestyle team.  

I Cant wait to see what both of them do! 

if I have to bet I would think AJ would thrive in this, since he already promotes himself so much. Not that the other two don't... but AJ is definitely more in your face on social media. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2021 at 10:53 AM, blueandgold said:

min stoked Vince kinda crazy but it’s a way to “compete” /perform !

Steveson does NOT like Ferrari so I could see that being a story line or it could mean a bad deal for the both if them. I don't watch WWF/WWE or WCW or whatever you want to call it but hey, if these guys can make some money go for it. They'll be making more money than other guys before them that also had great careers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.