Curt, Travis and Phil Friend

Have some other sets of brothers working their way through now

Quinn, Sam and Bo Kurtz also from PH

49 minutes ago, Cody LeCount said:

Do step brothers count? Lol

Cody LeCount - 2nd, 1st, 1st

Jacob Cottey - 7th, 5th, SQ

Alex Cottey - 2nd, 2nd, 1st, 1st

Absolutely, especially when the oldest helped his younger Bros become studs and you now coach what I consider my nephews, Aiden Flowers,Carver and the Jaggers boys along with many others that I look at as family and many kids I help..

All  those kids really look up to you and rightfully so... Their fathers and myself are best friends since we were all really young... Delta is great hands and y'all def building something special out there and I look for the same prominence that Delta is known for.. Not just saying this because of the things we have in common but as a wrestling fan idk how you can't get excited about that program..I know ass can happen but if  all the youngsters stay healthy and interested in the sport that are out there, I know there will be many Eagles at the state finals for years to come.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Blake and Dane Maurer from EMD.  Blake of course was a 4X, but Dane also placed third at 195 in 2012.  As memory serves, he wrestled his freshman year - not sure whether he got any varsity time though - and then concentrated on football his sophomore and junior years.  Came back his senior year and ran the table that season up until the state-semis and ultimately took home third.  Someone can correct me if I'm off on details here, but I think I'm basically over target. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.