Best set of brothers Previous or current

The guy

I was thinking last night about brothers that got to compete at the same time. So im curious to see which are your favorites. Im not to familiar with many so this is gonna be neat to read. Can be previous wrestlers or currently wrestling together or soon to be. Thanks guys!

High School wise, it doesn't get much better than Alex and Jason Tsirtsis. 409-2 combined. 8 state titles. 

Brooks brothers were good

Lee's of course

Welch bros

What about G. Robinson brothers...Does that count? They were pretty awesome

Jimtown had Nick and Collin Crume both wrestle under the lights with Nick  getting a title. 
And of course the Gimson twins, Conner and Matt, who just recently placed 3rd and 4th and are now tearing it up at Indiana Tech. Conner won a championship last season.

Edited by Caleb Spires

Beech Grove had the Bradley (3) & Harris (2) brothers each family carrying at least 1 state title and multiple state placements. 

The Howe brothers at Hanover Central. I feel like anytime you have Andrew Howe it warrants your name being on the list - at this point still in my opinion the best overall wrestler in Indiana history. 

The Humprey's of LN. Quite good as well. 

However, I feel like the Lee's at EMD (assuming they each wrestled a full high school career) or the Tsirtsis brothers have to be the top siblings overall. 

17 hours ago, Paycheck141 said:

2011 almost had the Welch brothers vs the Lefever brothers at 152 & 160 but the Lefevers lost in the Semi finals how crazy would that have been to see twos sets of brothers facing off at the same time.

Connor mullins beat reece lefever in Semis at 152 and lost 1-0 to Welch in the finals... Lefever went on to become 3x AA at Wabash, you're right that would've been nuts had there been 2 sets of brothers facing off in the finals.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.