Spartan classic 2021

Wrestlingfan937

OKAYYY - So, after giving it a couple of days and finally having some free time I'll write this because I know it's clearly the biggest area of concern. TrackWrestling. I cannot confirm or deny whether it will happen next year or not. Regardless, my hope is if not next year, then absolutely the year after that (2023). Straight from the word of mouth from my AD. The wiring is all ran and ready to be live, however, the one (or few) final components that actually send the signal to the big antenna in space is still on backorder (7 months+) by now. Soooo, the goal, and I say this cautiously optimistic is that in the off-season we will hold a tournament (Similar to rumble in the bowl) that happened in 2013&14 and use Track as a testing grounds for running a wrestling tournament in that capacity. Hopefully we will have all the kinks and technology issues figured out and by this time next year we can have the 49th Spartan Classic that will be ran through TrackWrestling. Leaving us with I'm sure a brighter future for this tournament along with, in short, working smarter, not harder. 🤙🏼

54 minutes ago, Gonzo said:

OKAYYY - So, after giving it a couple of days and finally having some free time I'll write this because I know it's clearly the biggest area of concern. TrackWrestling. I cannot confirm or deny whether it will happen next year or not. Regardless, my hope is if not next year, then absolutely the year after that (2023). Straight from the word of mouth from my AD. The wiring is all ran and ready to be live, however, the one (or few) final components that actually send the signal to the big antenna in space is still on backorder (7 months+) by now. Soooo, the goal, and I say this cautiously optimistic is that in the off-season we will hold a tournament (Similar to rumble in the bowl) that happened in 2013&14 and use Track as a testing grounds for running a wrestling tournament in that capacity. Hopefully we will have all the kinks and technology issues figured out and by this time next year we can have the 49th Spartan Classic that will be ran through TrackWrestling. Leaving us with I'm sure a brighter future for this tournament along with, in short, working smarter, not harder. 🤙🏼

Off-season tournament?! Going to be sick not having to drive over an hour for competition haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.