East Chicago Semi State

The Zebra

8 hours ago, Danny Bell1 said:

Jesse Mendez 

Christian Carrol

Ashton Jackson 

Logan Frazier 

Hunter Whitenack 

No way Hunter is in the top 5....  There is 7-10 others that get that spot before Hunter  would even be considered.... Like Goin, Cole Solomey, Aiden Torres, Cruz to name a few.

2 hours ago, Tenser310 said:

No way Hunter is in the top 5....  There is 7-10 others that get that spot before Hunter  would even be considered.... Like Goin, Cole Solomey, Aiden Torres, Cruz to name a few.

When he’s undefeated at semi state we can relive this. Until then it’s a guessing game. Hunter is a stud, was last year too. Now he has the best partner he’s ever had. Time will tell. I stand by my 5. No disrespect to the other competitors in this semi state. This is just how I see it.

21 minutes ago, Danny Bell1 said:

When he’s undefeated at semi state we can relive this. Until then it’s a guessing game. Hunter is a stud, was last year too. Now he has the best partner he’s ever had. Time will tell. I stand by my 5. No disrespect to the other competitors in this semi state. This is just how I see it.

His biggest challenge though until the semi state will most likely be the scale. Huge cut from his football weight. I also see his run being a lot easier now with Mo committed ti football and not wrestling 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.