Football State Finals

jetwrestling

I know there will be several wrestlers this weekend playing at Lucas Oil Stadium.

I would like to recognize our Adams Central wrestlers who will be competing for a state championship this weekend. As a Dad, Uncle, and coach of these young men, I am super proud of their hard work, attitude, and dedication that has put them into this position.

AC football kids that have wrestled on our HS team: Blake Heyerly, Alex Currie, Keegan Bluhm, Trevor Currie, Gavin Cook, Braydon Moon, Zac Wurm, Lain Lengerich, Ryan Black, Trace Sonnigsen, Keagan Combs, Cody Lautzenheiser, Gavin Arner, Jackson Becher, Wyatt Smith, Max Kaehr, Matt Heiser, Holden Schumm, Lucas Rumple.

Be thankful, compete to your abilities, and enjoy the experience.

Good Luck, Coach Currie

11 hours ago, SWINfan said:

Mater Dei will be there as well.  Other than 285 James Ralph, I'm not sure what other wrestlers play football.

Michael Boots, Hunter May, Clay Martin, Joey Pierre, Eli McDurmon, Spencer Turner, Austin Vanover, probably a few more jv kids that wrestle as well.

Mt. Vernon (Fortville) will be representing 4A for the first time in school history! They've knocked off some giants on the way this year! Super proud of this group! There are several kids not listed in this post that grew up wrestling, building that strong character, that are playing a major roll in the team's success. 

List of  current wrestlers that will be on the field Saturday:

Caelen Alford, Hunter Atkinson, Austin Crocket, Luke Hankley, Jaysen Lewis, Corbin May, Gavin Muhlencamp, Rylen Robinson, Colton Sutton, Shawn Taylor. 

Good luck men, bring home a state title!!

On 11/21/2021 at 1:40 PM, jetwrestling said:

I know there will be several wrestlers this weekend playing at Lucas Oil Stadium.

I would like to recognize our Adams Central wrestlers who will be competing for a state championship this weekend. As a Dad, Uncle, and coach of these young men, I am super proud of their hard work, attitude, and dedication that has put them into this position.

AC football kids that have wrestled on our HS team: Blake Heyerly, Alex Currie, Keegan Bluhm, Trevor Currie, Gavin Cook, Braydon Moon, Zac Wurm, Lain Lengerich, Ryan Black, Trace Sonnigsen, Keagan Combs, Cody Lautzenheiser, Gavin Arner, Jackson Becher, Wyatt Smith, Max Kaehr, Matt Heiser, Holden Schumm, Lucas Rumple.

Be thankful, compete to your abilities, and enjoy the experience.

Good Luck, Coach Currie

Are either Currie(Alex) or Heyerly going to play football after Highschool ? 

On 11/22/2021 at 8:26 PM, jetwrestling said:

Alex is exploring options. He would like to continue playing FB if possible. 

I believe Blake is undecided. 

Congrats to the AC boys on a great football season! Congrats also to Mr. Currie on raising a great son and athlete. With that said I hope the boys take time to rest up and finish their senior year strong! I’m sure hunting down a 1A state title is on the plate in wrestling as well! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.