NC SS what happened??

Gasman

I have been out off the mats for a few years now but still been following the sport closely. What has happened to the NC semi state quality? Based off of the rankings there are multiple weights that there could be no medalist. Where did the depth of this semi state go? 

1 minute ago, Gasman said:

I have been out off the mats for a few years now but still been following the sport closely. What has happened to the NC semi state quality? Based off of the rankings there are multiple weights that there could be no medalist. Where did the depth of this semi state go? 

The usual top teams graduated a lot of very talented seniors last year. Unfortunately they are all reloading at the same time. There will be some new names that emerge as we get matches under our belts.

The season is just starting, give it some time, some wins and losses will sort this out. Going off of what Y2CJ41 said, warren Central has only 2 returning semistate qualifiers being Leavell and Jones out of the 11 they sent last year.  Perry has 4/11 returning,

17 hours ago, Gasman said:

Between 152, 160, 170, and 182 there is one returning placer, and one state qualifier… 

EV SS 160 has 5 previous medals 

NC SS 145, 152, 160, 170, 182, 195, 220 combined has 5 

I Guess Oh Boy GIF by Back Row Radio 
My thought process… Hmmmmmm…. interesting … yes…. Something to keep my eye on…. Focus … idk WTH going on here . 

Edited by TeamGarcia
Thoughts

17 hours ago, Gasman said:

Between 152, 160, 170, and 182 there is one returning placer, and one state qualifier… 

EV SS 160 has 5 previous medals 

NC SS 145, 152, 160, 170, 182, 195, 220 combined has 5 

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Reaction….. that’s it !

Edited by TeamGarcia
Reactions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.