**Rankings Update** Fort Wayne Preseason

Y2CJ41

1 hour ago, Jstephenson1356 said:

Watch for Carter Overby at 120 for Yorktown this year

Has Carter wrestled a varsity match in his highschool career? Knew he was a stud as an 8th grader but everyone’s said watch out for him at State Tourney time and he’s nowhere to be found. I’m excited if this is true!

13 minutes ago, Peopleschamp said:

Has Carter wrestled a varsity match in his highschool career? Knew he was a stud as an 8th grader but everyone’s said watch out for him at State Tourney time and he’s nowhere to be found. I’m excited if this is true!

He has not. He would have last year, but was out all year due to injury this year he is healthy and ready to go

1 hour ago, AJ said:

Delta has a very good 106 - Ayden Bollinger

Daleville also a few names not on this list, but most likely will be very soon (not sure on weights this year): 120/126 Dawson Brooks and 126/132 Brandon Kinnick

Bollinger is a stud, I see him qualifying for state.

5 hours ago, AJ said:

Delta has a very good 106 - Ayden Bollinger

Daleville also a few names not on this list, but most likely will be very soon (not sure on weights this year): 120/126 Dawson Brooks and 126/132 Brandon Kinnick

Do either of those Daleville boys have bright red hair?  I remember seeing a Middle School team last year (maybe it was Cowan?) that had a very impressive 8th grader from around the Muncie area.  Just remember his bright red hair.  Told myself to remember his name but I've slept since then lol.

1 hour ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

Do either of those Daleville boys have bright red hair?  I remember seeing a Middle School team last year (maybe it was Cowan?) that had a very impressive 8th grader from around the Muncie area.  Just remember his bright red hair.  Told myself to remember his name but I've slept since then lol.

Any chance it is a Kokomo kid you are thinking of and he is an eighth grader this year?

21 hours ago, aoberlin said:

Any chance it is a Kokomo kid you are thinking of and he is an eighth grader this year?

I think back now and I think it was a Cowan kid.  It was at Bellmont Middle School this last year when they hosted Cowan, Blackhawk Christian, and East Jay I think.  I could be way wrong though!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.