Caleb Clause

GenHeavyHandz

Every year Caleb we have to wait until last for these rankings.  In protest I will not purchase my Silverback membership until you drop those rankings.  I also believe being last at anything adds to the perception that we are last.  This year should be pretty easy: don’t try it at 182.  You often rank someone lower in the Semi-State than they are at State. Don’t pull it.  And I need more SAC guys ranked. If you need some help you know how to find me.  

5 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Every year Caleb we have to wait until last for these rankings.  In protest I will not purchase my Silverback membership until you drop those rankings.  I also believe being last at anything adds to the perception that we are last.  This year should be pretty easy: don’t try it at 182.  You often rank someone lower in the Semi-State than they are at State. Don’t pull it.  And I need more SAC guys ranked. If you need some help you know how to find me.  

I'll bite. Name the SAC wrestlers you would like ranked. Since the rankings aren't out yet this will give us some discussion. 

40 minutes ago, aoberlin said:

I'll bite. Name the SAC wrestlers you would like ranked. Since the rankings aren't out yet this will give us some discussion. 

106 - Oliva -Northside 

120 -Oo- Northrop

Cornwell Dwenger

126-Shepherd Northrop

Daring Luers

Sharpe Snider

Szczepanski Dwenger

132 Lapsley Snider

138. Ripke Dwenger 

145. Cook Wayne

152. Talamantez Snider

160. Smith Snider

170. Daring Luers

182. Veazy Snider

Ferris Dwenger

195. Daring Luers

220. Hinton Northrop

Harris Concordia  

Wertman Snider

285: Marquis Lewis Northside 

Edited by GenHeavyHandz

51 minutes ago, aoberlin said:

Looks good. I can tell you this much I am a Cornewell fan. Good hard working wrestler.

Expect a surprise at 120.  That is all I will say.   I read the magazine and unless I’m totally bonkers: the three horse race in the magazine is not the one I envisioned.  I figured it would come down to Snider, New Haven and Garrett.  I never was good at math.

9 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Expect a surprise at 120.  That is all I will say.   I read the magazine and unless I’m totally bonkers: the three horse race in the magazine is not the one I envisioned.  I figured it would come down to Snider, New Haven and Garrett.  I never was good at math.

Tis why we wrestle. Just hope everyone's teams stay healthy this year.

8 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

106 - Oliva -Northside 

120 -Oo- Northrop

Cornwell Dwenger

126-Shepherd Northrop

Daring Luers

Sharpe Snider

Szczepanski Dwenger

132 Lapsley Snider

138. Ripke Dwenger 

145. Cook Wayne

152. Talamantez Snider

160. Smith Snider

170. Daring Luers

182. Veazy Snider

Ferris Dwenger

195. Daring Luers

220. Hinton Northrop

Harris Concordia  

Wertman Snider

285: Marquis Lewis Northside 

Don’t forget Simon Garrett and Austin Farris 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.