This week in wrestling

Y2CJ41

We have made it too easy for you to find all the great matches this week!

Go to Homepage->This Week and it will have this week's full event schedule.

https://indianamat.com/index.php?/weekevents.html/

This will be updated with the next week's information usually late on Saturday night.

This is a fantastic feature Joe!

Now, can you get your minions to link the team names to their respective pages??  I am 100% sure you've already thought of this.  Another link to trackwrestling for some events would be icing on the cake!  Next up - mobile broadcast crews at all of the matchups!!!  FloIndiana has a nice ring to it

2 minutes ago, base said:

Now, can you get your minions to link the team names to their respective pages??  I am 100% sure you've already thought of this.  Another link to trackwrestling for some events would be icing on the cake!  Next up - mobile broadcast crews at all of the matchups!!!  FloIndiana has a nice ring to it

You can click on the date to get to the event and then click the team names for info.  The duals you can click the team names.

If you check out the menu under results I literally just added a direct link to the 2022 Indiana season on TrackWrestling. This bypasses all the menu stuff and gets you directly to the good stuff for the season.

Just now, base said:

And... I now see that the teams *ARE ALREADY LINKED*

Also the date/time links to the event details that includes possible link to Trackwrestling!

We are not dealing with a simple website administrator here, folks.  Joe is a true visionary/prophet!

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, jmills said:

Doesn’t CMA host a tournament 11-20? You have them going to Delphi. It use to be called The Early Bird.

According to their schedule they are headed to Oracle county.

https://culverathletics.com/sports/wrestling/schedule

99% of the schedules are directly from school websites. Some are great, some are...not great to deal with.

2 hours ago, base said:

And... I now see that the teams *ARE ALREADY LINKED*

Also the date/time links to the event details that includes possible link to Trackwrestling!

We are not dealing with a simple website administrator here, folks.  Joe is a true visionary/prophet!

spacer.png

There is a link now for brackets if the event has a bracket added to it.

Note that anyone can add and edit these events to update information such as teams, brackets, times, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Did some tinkering today, can you find what big addition was added to a particular page?

If you have complaints about the addition please send them to @mikemorgan, as it as his idea.

Didn't see anything yet, but Happy Birthday to IndianaMat according to the calendar! 🎂

Is it the "Wrestlers to Watch" that shows if you click the Date on "This Week" events?

I'm going senile so maybe that was already there.  If that is the new feature (even if it is the old feature) that is a very nice addition! 

Now to make it even better, on the "This Week" list of events, add a little icon that shows the number of spotlight matchups for each event so I know which have the most big matches and can click to check those out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.