Article: IndianaMat Silverback Subscription Plan

Y2CJ41

The increasing reality of the internet is subscription plans. Looking at other state websites almost all of them have some sort of subscription in order to view most of the content. IndianaMat has bucked the trend and continued to be a free site utilizing other revenue streams that pay the bills. One of our revenue streams over the past few years has been our extremely popular preseason magazine. This year we set a record with the sales which will help us add staff members and equipment to better cover the sport.

However, with increasing coverage and content comes higher bills and expenses. This year we are going to implement our Silverback subscription program. Many of you may have noticed that some people are tagged as Silverbacks on the forum. That basically means they have purchased a magazine whether a physical or digital copy. With that perk comes the ability to view our preseason rankings. We are not going to stop there though. We are giving early access to all of our rankings to these people for the first 24 hours after each individual ranking set is released. As we move along this season there will be more perks added to this membership.

If you do not want to purchase a magazine you can become a subscriber by going to the subscriptions tab at the top or in the mobile menu and subscribe. Once you purchase a subscription plan or a magazine you will be upgraded to the Silverback group.

The cost is $10 and will give you access to our Silverback subscription plan for a year. There will be more perks later this year for members as we add more features to the website.

Click here to purchase a subscription
https://indianamat.com/index.php?/subscriptions/

Any questions can be directed to me via private message.

Thanks!

Other wrestling websites and their costs
Michigan Grappler- $74.99/year or $11.99/month
Illinois Matmen- $9.99/month on Rokfin
Missouri Wrestling- $9.99/month on Rokfin
HuskerMat(Nebraska)- $9.99/month on Rokfin
Kabra Wrestling(Florida)- $70/year or $7/month
Southeast Wrestling(Southeast)- $60/year or $8/month

View full article

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF 
ABOUT FREAKIN TIME …. TeamGarcia becomes full fledge Indianamat royalty around here . Now I can get that “perks” of Double Top Secret mat side seats next to Joe & Mike at State Finals . I’m Prolly getting that badge of  “Perks” you said “Perks” not me . Like tomorrow I bet . Then after that I can be Special Guest at IHPO, then after that TeamGarcia “Perk” will be official site Executive of The People . Best $10 I’ve spent ! 😂 

Edited by TeamGarcia
Adding perks … lol

15 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

Do posters that have multiple IndianaMat "egos" have to pay for all "egos" or does one subscription cover them all? Askin' for a friend....lookin' at you @TeamGarcia and #PistolPete..I kid of course, I support all multi ego posters. 

Well Mr. @3xStateChamp will need to purchase a subscription if he wants to view the rankings in a timely manner. I might even charge him MORE!

His Royalty of Executives of the People TeamGarcia… errrrrrrrrrrrrr Pistol pretty sure if you’ins don’t have any Oklahoma State Wrestlers, Comments bout John Smith, the best wrestler in the Country AJ Ferrari or Dayton Fix in dat dur magazine, Pistol pretty sure Pistol ain’t buyin from you’ins Indianamat Magazines . Woooooooooooo…….. Bang ! Bang! Bang !
 Pistol barely has enugh pesos to buy Pistol Horse Lightning flea & Tick treatment. Ain’t got time fur dat you’ins see ! Pistol needs a pay raise 

Hold on for a min. What TeamGarcia ? 

Picture TeamGarcia transforming …. GET OUTTA MY HEAD .. you sick most fastest finger trigger mascot ! 

ok I’m back I bought a magazine and I want my Executive Perks ASAP ! psycho GIF

6 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Well Mr. @3xStateChamp will need to purchase a subscription if he wants to view the rankings in a timely manner. I might even charge him MORE!

Edited by TeamGarcia
Added some gun shots

On 11/12/2021 at 8:17 AM, Y2CJ41 said:

Pistol Pete Homecoming GIF by Oklahoma State University
Click , Click, Click….

Wooooooooo…. Bang ! Bang! Bang ! 
Sombody hollarin at Pistol ? 

They love Pistol n Oklahoma, How bout dem Cowboys !

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TeamGarcia said:

Looking Where Are You GIF Been looking everywhere errrrrrr…. Like almost Everyday for my new Rankings “perks” since this has been announced . 16 days to be accurate. Also need to hollar at my Dad of a Mr. Gorilla “perks” and 3x State Champ “perks”. Lots of “perks” . 😂 

👍🏾🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Someone had to say it 

On 11/27/2021 at 12:18 PM, TeamGarcia said:

Looking Where Are You GIF Been looking everywhere errrrrrr…. Like almost Everyday for my new Rankings “perks” since this has been announced . 16 days to be accurate. Also need to hollar at my Dad of a Mr. Gorilla “perks” and 3x State Champ “perks”. Lots of “perks” . 😂 

We have a new perk added to our list. 

When a college coach asks about a poster's son, I will say nice things and not mention that his dad is crazy.

9 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

We have a new perk added to our list. 

When a college coach asks about a poster's son, I will say nice things and not mention that his dad is crazy.

All for the price of a magazine!!!! This is a very slippery slope...........................

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.