Evansville Semi-State rankings.

The Zebra

59 minutes ago, Thor said:

Center Grove, he’s referring to a Buchanan-Veazy matchup which I am really excited for. 

Well this is the Evansville Semi-State rankings thread. I don't see why he thinks anyone was  focused on the wrong guy at 182 in a thread about the Evansville semi-state if he was referring to Veazy. Unless the IHSAA moved Fort Wayne Snider to the Evansville semi-state or Veazy has transferred to another school.

Edited by chambers

Chambers wake up, what they are talking about is a Potential match-up

of #1 Buchanan- Center Grove vs #2 Veazy-FW Snider in a head to head 

match  at the AL Smith Invitational.  (Probably the Finals & State) 

Also Bloomington South & Col. East with have some great Wrestlers there

for the Dirty South also. 

Thanks BT19 & Good Luck to All

Edited by Bigtoe19

7 minutes ago, Bigtoe19 said:

Chambers wake up, what they are talking about is a Potential match-up

of #1 Buchanan- Center Grove vs #2 Veazy-FW Snider in a head to head 

match  at the AL Smith Invitational.  (Probably the Finals & State) 

Also Bloomington South & Col. East with have some great Wrestlers there

for the Dirty South also. 

Thanks BT19 & Good Luck to All

I got all that. My point was why, in a thread about the Evansville semi-state, when comparing the Evansville semi-state 182lbers he would bring up a guy from FW Snider. 

1 hour ago, chambers said:

Well this is the Evansville Semi-State rankings thread. I don't see why he thinks anyone was  focused on the wrong guy at 182 in a thread about the Evansville semi-state if he was referring to Veazy. Unless the IHSAA moved Fort Wayne Snider to the Evansville semi-state or Veazy has transferred to another school.

It will all make sense one day.  I didn’t mean to confuse you.  I’m typing this very slowly.  Excuse me for thinking that the #1 and # 2 ranked guys at 182 possibly meeting might answer some early questions.    I think well with in my rights to comment as I please.

Edited by GenHeavyHandz

5 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

It will all make sense one day.  I didn’t mean to confuse you.  I’m typing this very slowly.  Excuse me for thinking that the #1 and # 2 ranked guys at 182 possibly meeting might answer some early questions.    I think well with in my rights to comment as I please.

The questions raised in this the Evansville semi-state was about how the Evansville semistate guys stack up against each other. Please type very slowly and explain how the guy from Fort Wayne would figure into that semi-state ranking.

9 minutes ago, chambers said:

The questions raised in this the Evansville semi-state was about how the Evansville semistate guys stack up against each other. Please type very slowly and explain how the guy from Fort Wayne would figure into that semi-state ranking.

Ok. If a guy is no longer undefeated that may pertain to not only the semi-state rankings: the state rankings as well.  Questions answered. Why are you so upset about it?  And to catch you up to speed: Triple B said Fort Wayne stay home. I said we are crashing the party and if I’m wrong give me all the smoke. I’m just being consistent.  182 is the mountain I die on this year. Last year it was 220. This year is 182.  So I’m saying what I please.  I typed this extra slow.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 8:16 AM, TripleB said:

Knee jerk reactions as I'm doing the rankings -

120 is DIIIIIIRRRRRRTTTTYYYY

Miller, Gilbert, and Nelson headline a group of 17 dudes that would be state qualifiers in any of the other 4 semi states, and would probably win multiple weights at Ft Wayne but they all won't even be SSQs at Evansville, wowsers!!!

KT is wrestling @ 126

No intention of wrestling at 120.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.