Evansville Semi-State rankings.

The Zebra

Any chance anyone would have an idea when the rankings will be updated. I don’t get out much, so I’m looking for a way to find the upcoming talent in the rankings and the only reliable ranking system I know is indianamat Can someone help? 

Just now, The Zebra said:

Any chance anyone would have an idea when the rankings will be updated. I don’t get out much, so I’m looking for a way to find the upcoming talent in the rankings and the only reliable ranking system I know is indianamat Can someone help? 

Our state rankings, both girls and boys are in our preview magazine. Add to that grade rankings, team rankings, and regional previews.

https://indianamat.com/index.php?/store/category/17-preview-magazine/

Our state rankings will likely be updated in about a week for the first in-season rankings. The semi-state rankings will probably be coming out this week or next as I know the guys have been working on them.

Evansville Rankings will be out by Friday.

Per normal I'll list some kids in multiple weights, I'll list teammates in the same weight (wait Conway and May aren't teammates anymore? Shoot!), and I'll sprinkle in some 5th year seniors. Oh and by Friday I mean I hope to have them out Wednesday.

Good luck this year! The Dirty Dirty South will be rolling and collecting medals. If you live in the Fort Wayne area, skip the trip to Indy. If you live in the East Chicago Area, don't listen to the region hype all year it'll hurt even more when you get sent home Friday night by some hilljack from the boondocks, and if you go through New Castle.... I'm sorry....

Letttttttssssssssssssss Gooooooooooooooooo

#MouthOfTheSouth

1 hour ago, TripleB said:

Evansville Rankings will be out by Friday.

Per normal I'll list some kids in multiple weights, I'll list teammates in the same weight (wait Conway and May aren't teammates anymore? Shoot!), and I'll sprinkle in some 5th year seniors. Oh and by Friday I mean I hope to have them out Wednesday.

Good luck this year! The Dirty Dirty South will be rolling and collecting medals. If you live in the Fort Wayne area, skip the trip to Indy. If you live in the East Chicago Area, don't listen to the region hype all year it'll hurt even more when you get sent home Friday night by some hilljack from the boondocks, and if you go through New Castle.... I'm sorry....

Letttttttssssssssssssss Gooooooooooooooooo

#MouthOfTheSouth

Sorry to tell you we are crashing the party this season.  You heard it here first.  We have potential 4xmer in Veazy.and A Super Soph with Hinton. Doster is going to make hella noise.  Lil Rubes will complete the mission.  King Arthur isn’t ready to concede the title.  Stroud has made strides.  Bellmont is Back.  Forget whatcha heard B.  We are comin’.

54 minutes ago, IU89 said:

With a Nerf Gun!!  🤣

I’ll take all the flack if I’m wrong. It’s all in good fun man.  I Nerf gun aimed with precision and alterations can still cause major damage.  As my grandma Millie used to say: It ain’t no fun when the Wabbit got da gun.

Knee jerk reactions as I'm doing the rankings -

120 is DIIIIIIRRRRRRTTTTYYYY

Miller, Gilbert, and Nelson headline a group of 17 dudes that would be state qualifiers in any of the other 4 semi states, and would probably win multiple weights at Ft Wayne but they all won't even be SSQs at Evansville, wowsers!!!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mdspiderman81 said:

I would guess that Purdy goes 182. 

That's my guess as well.  I don't see him beating Sollars at all.  He was listed at 195 on Castle's football roster, so he was likely closer to 185-190.  Should be an easy cut to 182.

Edited by ReformedPoster

3 hours ago, Jayruss said:

Purdy definitely has a better chance of knocking off Buchanan which is a tall order in itself, but Reff would have to cut or bump up which messes up Castle’s duals. 

You are focused on the wrong guy at 182.  The Al Smith should answer some of your questions.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.