Best Class in the past 10 years?

Jayruss

8 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

No I’m just doing what you did: dipping my nose in ish that don’t concern me.  I believe in true reformation.  Randy Newman said it best: you’ve got a friend in me.  Now you decided to start some ish and you want to claim you are in my head?  Nah you just gave me something to do.  You chose this.  So you will get what you wanted.  I’ll be your Huckleberry.  

Wait, what? Since when is it dipping when this is an OPEN forum? 
Did the rules change? 

Just now, 1prouddad said:

Wait, what? Since when is it dipping when this is an OPEN forum? 
Did the rules change? 

Inaccurate statements.  Provocation.  I’m not a much millennial.  If you want to play passive aggressive juvie games I’ll do that.  But don’t complain when I do exactly what you did.  Now do you have something you need to get off your chest or are you dudes back up.  Grown men should handle their own beefs.  Our petty back and forth was ours. But I guess you just needed to chime in as well? Ok; I got time today.  Say it with your chest though. 

Just now, GenHeavyHandz said:

Inaccurate statements.  Provocation.  I’m not a much millennial.  If you want to play passive aggressive juvie games I’ll do that.  But don’t complain when I do exactly what you did.  Now do you have something you need to get off your chest or are you dudes back up.  Grown men should handle their own beefs.  Our petty back and forth was ours. But I guess you just needed to chime in as well? Ok; I got time today.  Say it with your chest though. 

Welcome to an open forum. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.